(The owl house) Belos X Reader

"Daughter"

"Daughter"

Pov Nobody

I can't believe I've been away for so long! I must find Y/n and ensure her safety.

Y/n say struggling against the Collector's control. "Dad, you're back! It's a nightmare here. The Collector has taken over, and everyone is under his spell."

"We won't let him win, Y/n. We'll rally the resistance and fight for our freedom."

"But Dad, the Collector is powerful. How can we defeat him?"

"We may not have strength in numbers, but we have something he doesn't - love and unity. Together, we can overcome any obstacle."

Y/n was teary-eyed. "I missed you so much, Dad. I thought I had lost you forever when Collector destroyed you in the day of unity."

"I'll never leave you again, my child... I'm ready to become a good person. We'll make sure the Boiling Isles returns to its rightful state."

Luz approches. "Belos, we've gathered allies from all corners of the realm. They're ready to fight against the Collector's tyranny."

"Thank you, my friends. With your help, we can restore peace and free everyone from the Collector's control."

"Let's show them that love and unity are stronger than any puppeteer's strings!" Y/n say.

As the battle rages on, Belos leads the charge with his gooey powers while Y/n fights alongside him, using her own unique abilities.

Belos say encouraging. "Remember, everyone! We fight not just for ourselves but for the freedom of every creature in the Boiling Isles!"

The resistance fighters unleash their combined strength, overwhelming the Collector's puppets one by one.

"No more will the Boiling Isles be ruled by fear and control!" Y/n say.

"That's my daughter! Together, we will break the Collector's hold and bring back harmony to our realm."

With their united efforts, the resistance successfully defeats the Collector and breaks his spell over the Boiling Isles.

"We did it, Dad! We've freed our people and restored peace!"

Belos say smiling. "Yes, we did. But remember, Y/n, the fight for freedom is never truly over. We must remain vigilant to protect what we've regained."

"I'm proud to fight by your side, Dad. Together, we'll ensure a brighter future for the Boiling Isles."

Belos and Y/n stand as symbols of hope, inspiring others to stand up against oppression and cherish the power of love and unity.