(The ghost and Molly Mcgee) Molly X Reader X Scratch

"Dog day"

"Dog day"

Pov Nobody

Y/n say excited. "Molly, look at this adorable dog I found! Scratch, what do you think?"

"Well, I can't pet him, but he seems like a good companion."

"Y/n, we already have so much on our plate. Can we really take care of a dog?"

Y/n was determined. "Molly, we've faced tougher challenges together. We can do this!"

"Alright, let's give it a try. But we need to make sure Scratch doesn't scare the poor thing."

"Don't worry, I'll talk to Scratch and explain the situation."

Y/n sat down with Scratch and had a heart-to-heart conversation about the new addition to their family.

"Scratch, this dog needs our love and care. Can you promise me you won't frighten him?"

"I may be a ghost, but I still have a heart. I'll do my best not to scare him away."

"Thank you, Scratch. You're an important part of our lives, and Molly and I appreciate your understanding."

With everyone on board, Y/n, Molly, and Scratch welcomed the dog into their home.

Molly was nervous. "What should we name him?"

I think a bit. "How about Lucky? He's lucky to have found us, and we're lucky to have him too."

"Lucky it is then!"

Together, they created a routine for Lucky's care - walks in the park, playtime in the backyard, and lots of cuddles.

Scratch say watching them with joy. "It's heartwarming to see how much love they have to give."

As days turned into weeks, Lucky became an inseparable part of their little family, bringing joy, laughter, and a newfound sense of purpose.

"Molly, Scratch, and Lucky, you all have filled my life with so much love. I couldn't ask for anything more."

Molly kissing Y/n's cheek. "And we couldn't ask for a better partner to share this journey with. We're in this together, forever."

And so, Y/n, Molly, Scratch, and Lucky lived their days in harmony, cherishing each other's presence and creating beautiful memories as they embarked on this unique adventure of love and companionship.