(The owl house) Hunter X Reader

"Giving clothes"

"Giving clothes"

Pov Nobody

Y/n was a kind-hearted and gentle soul who lived in the same village the emperor castle. Every time Hunter saw her, his heart would skip a beat, and he would become tongue-tied. He longed to express his feelings to her but didn't know how.

One day, while walking through the village marketplace, Hunter noticed Y/n admiring a vibrant piece of fabric. It was a stunning shade of blue that perfectly matched her eyes. Inspired by this sight, an idea struck Hunter's mind - he would use his hunting skills to create something special for Y/n.

Determined to impress her with his craftsmanship, Hunter spent days and nights practicing the art of sewing. He gathered various animal hides and carefully stitched them together, forming an elegant dress made entirely from the animals he had hunted. Each stitch represented his unwavering affection for Y/n.

Finally, after weeks of hard work, Hunter completed the dress. It was a masterpiece, adorned with intricate patterns and embellishments. Nervously holding the dress in his hands, he approached Y/n one sunny afternoon near the village fountain.

"H-Hey Y/n." Hunter stammered, trying to hide his nervousness.

Y/n turned towards him with a warm smile. "Oh, hello Hunter! What brings you here today?"

Taking a deep breath, Hunter presented the dress to her. "I made this for you." he said softly. "Every stitch represents my feelings for you. I hope you like it."

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise as she took the dress from him. She examined it closely and couldn't help but be amazed by Hunter's talent and dedication. A mix of emotions flooded her heart.

"Wow, Hunter." Y/n exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine admiration. "This is absolutely incredible! I've never seen anything like it. Thank you so much."

Hunter's face lit up with joy, relieved that his efforts had paid off. "You're welcome, Y/n. It was my pleasure to create something special for you."

As days turned into weeks, Y/n cherished the dress made by Hunter. She wore it on special occasions, always remembering the love and care that went into its creation. Meanwhile, Hunter's feelings for Y/n only grew stronger.

Their bond deepened as they spent more time together, sharing stories and laughter. Eventually, Hunter found the courage to confess his love for Y/n. To his delight, she reciprocated his feelings, and their love blossomed like the flowers in the forest.

From that day forward, Hunter continued to make clothes for Y/n, each piece representing a different chapter of their love story. Their relationship became an inspiration to everyone in Boiling Isles, reminding them that true love could be found even in the most unexpected places.

And so, Hunter and Y/n lived happily ever after, their hearts forever entwined in a tale of love and creativity.