(All Hail King Julien) Rob McTodd X Reader

"The prank"

"The prank"

Pov Y/n

Laughing. "Oh my goodness, Rob! That prank you pulled on my father was absolutely priceless!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Y/n! It took a lot of planning and secrecy to make it work."

"Well, it definitely worked! My father was so shocked when he thought Maurice had passed away. The look on his face was priceless!"

"I knew King Julien would fall for it. He's always been a bit gullible when it comes to these things."

I say still laughing. "And the best part was when Maurice revealed himself, alive and well. My father's relief was palpable!"

"It was quite the dramatic moment. I couldn't resist adding some theatrics to make it more memorable."

"You definitely succeeded in that! The way Maurice dramatically emerged from behind the curtains had everyone on the edge of their seats."

"Well, I must admit, seeing King Julien's reaction made all the effort worth it. It's moments like these that make life interesting."

"Absolutely! Pranks like these bring laughter and joy to our lives. Thank you for helping me create such a hilarious memory."

"Anytime, Y/n! Just let me know if you ever need assistance with another prank. We make quite the mischievous team!"

"Oh, I have no doubt about that! Together, we can create even more unforgettable moments of laughter and mischief."