(Miraculous) Cat Noir X Reader X Farmidable

"Like cat and dog"

"Like cat and dog"

Pov Nobody

"Hey Farmidable! You seem to be in a good mood today. What's up?"

"Oh, Cat Noir! I'm just feeling confident because I've decided to finally make a move on Y/n. She's amazing, and I want to win her attention."

"Wait, what? You're interested in Y/n too? I thought we were just friends competing to save the city together."

"Well, things have changed, my friend. Love is in the air, and I can't help but feel a connection with her. But don't worry, Cat Noir. May the best hero win!"

Cat Noir say smirking. "Challenge accepted, Farmidable! But remember, I've got the charm and agility that no one can resist."

"We'll see about that, Cat Noir. Let's keep it friendly though. No hard feelings if one of us wins her heart."

"Agreed, Farmidable. Let's focus on being our best heroic selves while also showing Y/n our true personalities."

Fast forward to a day when both heroes coincidentally bump into Y/n at a park.

"Oh, hey Cat Noir! Hey Farmidable! What brings you both here?"

"Just enjoying the beautiful day and saving the world from evil. You know, the usual hero stuff."

"And I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to spend some time with you, Y/n. Maybe we could go for a walk together?"

"That sounds lovely, Farmidable. I'd love to get to know you better."

Cat Noir was slyly. "Well, Y/n, if you're up for some excitement, how about we go for a thrilling rooftop adventure? It's where I feel most alive."

"That does sound exciting, Cat Noir. I've always wondered what it's like up there."

"Y/n, I promise you'll have an equally amazing time with me. We could visit my favorite dog park and have some fun playing fetch."

"Hmm, decisions, decisions. Well, why not both? Cat Noir, let's go on that rooftop adventure, but Farmidable, we can visit the dog park another day. How about that?"

"Perfect compromise, Y/n! It's a date then." Cat noir say.

"Absolutely! I'll look forward to our dog park adventure soon."

As the day unfolds, both heroes showcase their unique qualities, making Y/n enjoy their company.

"You know, Cat Noir, your rooftop adventures are exhilarating. I never imagined seeing the city from this perspective."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, Y/n. The view is even better when shared with someone special like you."

Farmidable, observing from a distance, realizes the connection between Cat Noir and Y/n.

Farmidable say to himself. "Looks like Cat Noir is winning her over with his charm. But I won't give up just yet. I'll find another way to capture her heart."

The story continues with both heroes striving to win Y/n's attention while also valuing their friendship and teamwork.