(Kiff) Kiff X Reader bunny X Barry

"Our best friend"

"Our best friend"

Pov Y/n

  Today it will have a party in my house. - Kiff say.

We ware lefting the school, the class are over, and today Barry didn't gone to school.

  That's amazing, count me in. - I say.

  It will be the best party ever, everyone in the school will be there. But for this party be legendary we need our best friend Barry.

  Yes, but he didn't go to school today and Barry never miss a school day.

  Let's go to his house and find out.

We walk in the streets going to Barry's house, the trees in Table Town have a very green color in their sheets.

Finally we arrive to his house and we knock the door and seconds later his mother opens it.

  Hi Kiff, Hi Y/n.

  Hi. - I say.   Is Barry home?

  Yes he is, Barry is in his bedroom. Get in.

Me and Kiff get inside the house and go to Barry's bedroom that we know very well where it is.

We knock the door from his bedroom.   It's open. - he answer.

When we get in his room Barry was in his bed, with his bunny nose very red and a bad face.

  Omg Barry, what happened with you? - Kiff questions.

  I'm sick, I've got influenza.

We get next to him.   Today I was giving a party at my house, and I wanted you there.

  Sorry but I can't leave my bed, you too need to go, get fun for me.

  No. - I say.

  If you can't go, the party will not happen today.

Me and Kiff lay with Barry in his bed.   I appreciate it but I can give you too my sickness.

  We will take the risk. - me and Kiff say in unison.