(Miraculous) Bunnyx X Reader

"I only wanna see you"

Pov Nobody

Alix was the guardian of the miraculous of evolution becoming Bunnyx until monarch be defeated. She could travel through time to any era she desired, but she only ever wanted to go to the present day to see her crush, Y/n.

One day, her friend Chat Noir asked her. "Bunnyx, why do you always just want to see Y/n? Don't you want to explore other time periods?"

Bunnyx blushed and replied. "I know it may seem silly, but I just can't help it. Y/n is the love of my life and any moment spent with them is worth more than any adventure in history."

Chat Noir smiled understandingly and said. "I get it. Love can make us do crazy things. But don't forget that you have a responsibility as the guardian of the miraculous. You must use your powers wisely and protect the timeline."

Bunnyx nodded in agreement and promised to be more careful. She knew that her love for Y/n wouldn't interfere with her duty as a hero.

As she traveled through time, Bunnyx encountered various challenges and villains that threatened the timeline. But no matter what happened, she always found a way to save the day and return to the present day to see Y/n.

One day, Y/n asked Bunnyx about her time-traveling adventures. Bunnyx hesitated at first, afraid that revealing her secret would put Y/n in danger. But she eventually decided to trust Y/n and share her secret.

To her surprise, Y/n was fascinated by Bunnyx's abilities and admired her bravery in protecting history. From then on, they went on time-traveling adventures together and created many memories that would last a lifetime.

And as Bunnyx looked into Y/n's eyes, she knew that her decision to prioritize love over adventure was the right one after all.