(Bluey) Bluey X Reader X Jean-Luc

"You again"

"You again"

Pov Nobody

"Hey Jean-Luc, it's been years! Remember that summer camp we went to together?"

"Of course, Bluey and I've learned to speak english! Those were some amazing memories. How have you been?"

"I've been good, but life got busy. It's nice to see you again."

Y/n approaches. "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt. I heard you both talking about the summer camp. I actually found Jean-Luc on social media and thought it would be great for you two to reconnect."

"Y/n, you're a lifesaver! I can't believe you did that for us."

"Yeah, thanks Y/n. I've missed hanging out with Bluey. It's great to have this chance again."

"Well, I'm glad you appreciate it. You both deserve some happiness."

"So, Jean-Luc, what have you been up to all these years?"

"After the camp, I pursued my passion for music and became a singer-songwriter. It's been a rollercoaster ride, but I love it."

"That's amazing! I always knew you had talent. I've been working as a graphic designer and enjoying my creative side too."

"Wow, you guys have accomplished so much! It's inspiring to see how far you've come."

Bluey asks smiling. "Y/n, what about you? What have you been up to?"

"Well, after the camp, I focused on my studies and became a doctor. It's fulfilling but exhausting work."

"That's incredible! You're saving lives now. We're lucky to have you as a friend." Jean-Luc.

"Absolutely! We've all gone on different paths but managed to find success in our own ways."

"Speaking of success, how about we celebrate this reunion? How about a dinner at that new Italian restaurant downtown?" Y/n asks.

"That sounds perfect! I've been craving some good pasta." Bluey say.

Jean-Luc say."Count me in! It'll be great to catch up over a delicious meal."

"It's settled then. Let's make it a night to remember!"

They all share a laugh and head off to the restaurant, excited for the new chapter in their friendship.