(Big city greens) Nancy X Reader

"My perfect man"

"My perfect man"

Pov Nobody

Nancy had been through a lot after her divorce with Bill. She felt like she had lost all hope in finding love again. But one day, while she was out grocery shopping, she bumped into a man named Y/n. It was love at first sight.

Nancy was hesitant to approach him, but Y/n noticed her and smiled. "Hey there!" he said. "Can I help you with your bags?"

Nancy blushed and replied. "Thank you, that's so kind of you."

As they walked towards Nancy's car, Y/n started making small talk. "Do you come here often?" he asked.

Nancy laughed. "I actually live nearby. I come here pretty often."

Y/n smiled. "Well, it's a good thing I came here today then."

They exchanged numbers and started talking every day. Nancy felt like she had finally found someone who understood her and made her feel loved.

One day, Y/n asked Nancy out on a date. She was nervous but excited at the same time. They went to a fancy restaurant and talked for hours.

At the end of the night, Y/n looked deep into Nancy's eyes and said. "I know it's only been a short time since we met, but I feel like I've known you forever. I want to be with you forever."

Tears welled up in Nancy's eyes as she replied. "Y/n, I feel the same way. You are the perfect man for me."

From that moment on, they were inseparable. They went on adventures together and supported each other through thick and thin.

One day, Nancy called Bill to tell him the news about Y/n. Bill was surprised but happy for her.

"I'm so glad you found someone who makes you happy." Bill said.

Nancy smiled. "Thank you, Bill. I never thought I would find love again, but Y/n came into my life and changed everything. He's the perfect man for me."

And with that, Nancy knew that she had found her happily ever after with Y/n.