(Big city greens) Gloria X Reader

"She always comes here"

Pov Nobody

Gloria, the owner of Gloria + Green cafe, had always admired Y/n from afar. Every day, Y/n would come into the cafe, bringing a ray of sunshine with her.

Gloria would often find herself lost in daydreams, imagining what it would be like to go on a date with Y/n. But as much as she wanted to ask her out, she couldn't find the courage to do so.

One afternoon, Y/n walked into the cafe, looking as radiant as ever. Gloria's heart skipped a beat.

"Hey, Gloria! The usual please." Y/n greeted with a warm smile.

Gloria blushed and nodded, trying to hide her nervousness. "Coming right up!"

As Gloria prepared Y/n's order, her mind raced with thoughts of how to ask her out. This had to be the day, she thought to herself. She couldn't let fear hold her back any longer.

With a deep breath, Gloria approached Y/n's table and placed the drink in front of her. She mustered up all her courage and spoke softly.

"Y/n, I've been meaning to ask you something... Would you like to go out with me sometime?"

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise before a bright smile spread across her face. "I'd love to!"

Gloria's heart soared with joy. She couldn't believe that Y/n had said yes.

Over the next few weeks, Gloria and Y/n went on several dates, getting to know each other better. They shared laughter, dreams, and even moments of vulnerability. Each date only deepened their connection and made them realize how well they complemented each other.

As their relationship blossomed, Gloria found herself falling more deeply in love with Y/n. She was grateful for every moment they spent together.

One evening, as they sat at a cozy corner of the cafe after closing time, Gloria couldn't contain her feelings any longer.

"Y/n, I have to tell you... I've fallen head over heels in love with you." Gloria confessed, her voice filled with sincerity.

Y/n smiled and reached out to hold Gloria's hand. "I feel the same way, Gloria. You've brought so much happiness into my life."

Tears of joy welled up in Gloria's eyes as they shared a tender embrace. In that moment, all her fears and doubts faded away, replaced by a deep sense of contentment and love.

From that day forward, Gloria and Y/n continued to build a beautiful life together. They supported each other's dreams, celebrated each other's victories, and found solace in each other's arms. The Gloria + Green cafe became more than just a place of business; it became a symbol of their love and the beginning of their forever after.