(Amphibia) Sasha X Reader

"How do people apologize?"

Pov Sasha

It had been nearly two weeks since I got enrolled in this school by my parents. Everybody here is as foolish as the students i met in that High School.

Mother said that I would finally be among peers who understand me. She couldn't have been more wrong. Because this blonde girl was really irritating me.

Pov Nobody

"Sasha this school has policy you can't just do whatever you want." Her roommate Y/n say.

"I believe I can."

"Oh no, you do not get to spy over other people, that's called invading someone's privacy!"

"I didn't invade anything. I was simply trying to get your boyfriend to shut up. His voice was really annoying."

"He is not my boyfriend! And if you really wanted me to turn down the sound you could have asked nicely!"

"You were gone and he just kept on rambling, so I dealt with him myself."

"Ugh! I know you don't like people but you should at least respect them!"

"Respect? I only show respect to those who deserve it."

"And who might they be?"

"Definitely not you. When I look at you, the following emojis Come to mind. Rope. Shovel. Hole."

"Honestly.. I don't know why I bother trying to put up with you."

Y/n gave Sasha a furious look before turning around, facing her side of the room.

Sasha did the same, heading for the exit. As she left the building, the cold air hit her face and her limbs, making her shiver.

Pov Y/n

How does somebody deal with his cold-hearted, awkward and rude roomate?

The answer is, you can't. I get that she has her way of seeing things, I have been nothing but understanding and friendly towards her. But she doesn't even stop to consider how other people feel. What was I thinking? Why did I even fall for he-...

No, nope.

Okay Y/n focus, stop thinking about her for one minute.

Pov Nobody

After some minutes Sasha eventually decided to get back in the dorm. When she opened the door the first thing she noticed was the silent crying and sniffing coming from Y/n. She approached her bed and sat down. Y/n noticed her presence but didn't say a word. Sasha finally got the courage to speak up.

"I would like to apologize."

Y/n didn't turn around to look at her. "What for?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"For my behavior. I now realize that I was being immature and stubborn."

"It's alright, I forgive you. Canigo to bed now please? We will talk tomorrow."

The blonde stayed silent for a long amount of time, not knowing what to do.

After a couple of seconds Y/n felt two hands wrap around her waist pulling her into a hug.

This sudden movement shocked her, she couldn't comprehend the fact that her roomate was hugging her.

She turned her head around, spotting Wednesday behind her, trying to face at any other direction in the room in order to avoid eye contact.

This behavior brought a smile to her face and a familiar warmth she felt for the girl ever since she first laid eyes on her. Y/n then place her hands over Sasha's interlocking their fingers. A small gasp left Y/n's lips but she tried to cover it.

"Does that mean you accept my apology?"

"I do. But there is one other thing I want you to do for me."

"And what would that be?"

Y/n let go of her roomate's hands and turned around to face her. "A simple apology won't save you....and a hug isn't enough. But a big one is!" Y/n jumped on Sasha grounding her on the bed, taking the air out of her lungs.

Y/n laughed at her friend's confused reaction. "Consider yourself lucky Y/n, because other people who have tried to torture me didn't make it out alive.

"Mhm..sure." Y/n said in an ironic tone.

"I hate you."

Y/n then place her forehead on Sasha's.

"I love you too."

"I didn't say anything like tha-" Y/n shushed her, locking her lips with Sasha's. It happened so fast that it took Sasha a while to understand what Y/n had just done. Y/n also froze on the spot trying to analize her actions. "..Did you just-"

"Go to sleep. Now."

Y/n closed her eyes trying to bury her face in Sasha's neck. Her face had a deep shade of red and so did Sasha's.

The blond girl's eyes were wide. She blanked out for a bit and when she looked down to her roomate she was out. She also felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier and slowly drifted into sleep.

The next morning both girls were fast asleep, cuddling with each other.

Y/n made a sleepy sound and after some minutes she opened her eyes and watched as Sasha was also walking up. She took a deep breath and cuddled closer to the girl. She looked up at her and smiled as their eyes met.

"Good morni-"

"We need to talk about the other night."

"... Go back to sleep."

The day went on as both girls were constantly trying not to stare awkwardly at each other.

This imagine was written by @Isthataduckorchicken she left me adapt.

Any requests?