(The owl house) Luz X Reader

"You again"

"You again"

Pov Luz

It's already passed years ago since I date the witch Y/n, when we broke up I decided to stay in my home.

Now I'm in a party because of Vee who insisted me to come here.

But secretly I still love Y/n.

Is that...?

"Y/n? Is that really you?"

Y/n smiles. "Yes, Luz, it's me. I couldn't stay away any longer, I wanted to see if you ware ok."

"I... I thought we had moved on. It's been years."

"I tried to forget too, but my heart never let go of you. So I asked the owl lady if she could give me the portal so I could see you."

I started being confused, why is she so gentle if we broke up. "Why did you come all this way?"

"I heard about this party and I couldn't resist the chance to see you again. To tell you that... I still love you."

"Y/n, I... I never stopped loving you either."

Som tears welling up from her. "Really? After all this time?"

I take her hands. "Yes, really. You've always been in that corner of my memory where I didn't want to look."

"Let's not waste any more time then. Let's give us another chance." She smile.

"I would love nothing more than that."

That was how I returned to the Boiling Isles and this time with my awesome girlfriend by my side.

This imagine was written by @Franciscoxz_ he left me adapt