Chapter 54: A Offer Owed and Given

It was now only two days, or rather, to the next round of Stage two. It was the evening, approaching bed-time, with Saku, Angel and Emiko together in Saku's room. Emiko and Angel were sat on the couches, in their new night clothes. Angel was wearing a light-blue buttoned night shirt, with a chalk white stripe down the left and right side, with the same coloured bottoms. Her wings were sprouting out through a gap in her back .Emiko was wearing a night dress, yellow to the belly and vanilla cream past that, down near her ankles with short sleeves.

 Angel took a sip of tea before looking at Emiko's night attire "That night-dress is quite good on you Emiko. It looks quite appealing on you really, almost alluring"

"Oh...thank you" said Emiko embarrassed "And yours suits you too"

"Thank you. Only problem is I imagine your legs might get cold, just wearing a dress"

"Then Its good thing I opted to get these shorts as well" Emiko pulled up her dress to show she was wearing 3/4 yellowish Pyjama bottoms

"Ah...clever Emiko" with a 'zooshm' noise "And he's done. And not too bad if we say so ourselves"

Saku emerged wearing a short sleeves top with red sleeves and V-neck with the rest a silver like grey. And he wore long grey bottoms with a thick red strip on either side of his thighs. Saku looked quite comfortable as he swung his arm like a wind-mill "These are quite comfy to wear, and somewhat soft on the skin"

"I'm glad to hear that" said Angel "We had a little difficulty picking one out for you but it looks like we did alright"

"Well thanks for picking this out. I've just been sleeping in my normal clothes since I've been here"

"As probably most people. Well come on then, park your bottom and chill out for a bit"

Saku took a seat between Angel and Emiko, reclining in his place with his hands behind his head "I don't remember the last time feeling like this"

"Feeling like what?" asked Emiko

"Relaxed really. It's just...nice sitting and chilling out on an evening"

"I'll agree with you there" said Angel stretching her arms and wings "This does feel real nice"

"We can't forget to simply relax every now and then" said Emiko "It's just as important to rest as it is to fight"

"Right you are...(Yawn) it is"

Saku felt quite at peace as he simply sat there "The next day, after tomorrow, it's round 3. All we need to do is win the next round and our victory is certain"

"It's a shame that once Stage 2 finishes" said Angel sadly "That we may have to fight each other after this"

"I'm...not too sure about that" said Emiko "I've overheard that the Emperor is planning something, for select teams, after Stage 2"

"Where did you hear this?" asked Saku

"From some of the people when we went shopping in the district"

"We'll have to see then won't we?"

Emiko looked to be fading to sleep and with a moderate yawn began to droop "Oh...excuse me. I think that's my signal to go to sleep"

"I won't be...ahhhh...far behind" said Saku rubbing his eyes "So see you in the morning" with a tired wave Emiko saw herself off to bed "Well Angel...what are you going to do?"