❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too close.
I feel his breath fanning my face. He licks his lip as a sneaky smirk slips onto them, his greenish-gray eyes shift between my lips and eyes, making my traitorous breath hitch.
❝ You saying you think about me, Torres? ❞
Mariana Torres is the first in her family to go to college. Being the first in a Latinx family comes with more pressure and stress than usual, something Mariana is used to. She wants nothing but to make her family proud, even if it means pursuing something she's not interested in.
Now heading off to UCLA on a full-ride with her best friend, she's finally getting the chance to get a strong education and become a successful doctor.
But every perfect plan has bumps in the road, and this one just happens to be a beautiful one.
Aiden Grey lives life like he's dying. He parties, drinks, smokes, burns through his money and sleeps around with every girl at UCLA. He isn't attracting the ladies by being a brooding bad boy, but by being so carefree you feel your problems slip away when you're with him.
Too bad Mariana can't afford for her problems to slip away.
Warning: Book contains swearing and mature content.
- I n t r o d u c t i o n
- A E S T H E T I C S
- P L A Y L I S T
- Chapter One: Movin' Out
- Chapter Two: Be Alright
- Chapter Three: I Knew You Were Trouble
- Chapter Four: Womanizer
- Chapter Five: How to Be a Heartbreaker
- Chapter Six: Bad At Love
- Chapter Seven: Circles
- Chapter Eight: Sweet But Psycho
- Chapter Nine: Purpose
- Chapter Ten: Blame It
- Chapter Eleven: Just Friends
- Chapter Twelve: Home
- Chapter Thirteen: Better Now
- Chapter Fourteen: Adore You
- Chapter Fifteen: Good Time
- Chapter Sixteen: Ex's & Oh's
- Chapter Seventeen: Hurts Like Hell
- Chapter Eighteen: Bad Intentions
- Chapter Nineteen: Lost Boy
- Chapter Twenty: Truth Hurts
- Chapter Twenty-One: Kiss Me
- Chapter: Twenty-Two: New Rules
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Closer
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Jealous
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Somewhere Only We Know
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Don't Stop The Music
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: For the First time
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Every Time We Touch
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Young & Alive
- Chapter Thirty: Rich & Sad
- Chapter Thirty-One: The Way
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Dreaming Of You
- Chapter Thirty-Three: This Little Light of Mine
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Wild Thoughts
- Chapter Thirty-Five: Set Fire to the Rain
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Boom Clap
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: Clarity
- Chapter Thirty-Nine: Stand By Me
- Chapter Forty: She Will Be Loved
- Chapter Forty-One: Beautiful People
- Chapter Forty-Two: Ocean Eyes