Chapter Twenty-Eight: Every Time We Touch

"You had to pick our room?"

The sound awakens me from my sleep and I groan from the sunlight that was shining right into my eyes. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist lazily before it tightened around me. I felt Aiden cuddle his face into my back and groan out loud, "Go away, Luke."

I giggle slightly, kinda hoping Luke listens. I hear him sigh deeply from the door, "Fine. But the rest of us would love to enjoy our last day here by using the pool in the back. So if you're able to get out of bed after last night, feel free to join us."

I hear him shuffle his feet before the door slams closed. Aiden takes the chance to run his hand, that was previously resting on my stomach, down to a more risky area. I gasp as he slips his finger in me as thoughts from last night rush back in. I start to pant at the slow yet sensual movement as Aiden props himself up from behind me to watch me.

You know what they say, the early bird gets the worm! Bad joke...

Adding another finger and picking up his pace was enough for me and the euphoric feeling that only Aiden has been able to give me to this day took over. I've only really had sex once but it was nothing like sex with Aiden.

He was a whole different ball game and I don't plan on stopping this anytime soon. My body just wouldn't appreciate it. Especially if I get to wake up and have an orgasm after about five minutes of having my eyes open.

"Sorry, I just had to wake up to that sound," he smirks at me and leans down to kiss me. I stop him by moving my hand to my mouth. He gives me a confused look.

"Morning breath..." I mumble behind my hand. Aiden laughs loudly at that before moving to place light kisses up my neck to my ear.

"I don't give a flying fuck, Torres," he whispers before moving his lips back to meet mine.

It was supposed to be innocent, but he wasn't letting me go that easily. He deepened the kiss and I grabbed onto the back of his neck, pulling him on top of me. God, I loved kissing him. It's still as addictive as the first time.

Aiden pulls away slowly and licks his lips before smiling, "I'll never stop wanting you to kiss me like that."

Oh no. The butterflies. The same one that continues to attack my stomach anytime a moment like this occurs between Aiden and I. The butterflies that tell me this is more than friends with benefits and that we are just kidding ourselves with this stupid label. The butterflies that tell me I have a butt load of feelings for Aiden that I just don't want to admit yet.

Suddenly feeling myself start to panic, I push Aiden off me and lift myself from the bed. Luckily, I see my underwear right away and grab them, slipping them on and holding my breasts so they aren't just... hanging.

"What are you doing?"

I turn to look at Aiden who looks confused as hell as he lays back into the bed with the sheets bunched up at his waist. I start thinking about what the sheets are covering and my cheeks heat up as I look for my bra, "Just g-getting ready!!" I squeak. Squeak, once again.