I n t r o d u c t i o n

Hello, Y'all!

Welcome to my first EVER book on Wattpad! 

I have been reading books on here forever and have finally decided to take on the challenge and write a story of my own. 

✍ This is my first book so please understand that I am trying my best! I put a lot of effort into it and I hope it shows! I am not an English major or writer of any sort, so I really am just giving it my best shot and taking on the challenge while I have so much time on my hands. #stuckathome

This book is centered around a first-generation Peruvian student. Although I am NOT Peruvian, I AM a first-generation student (which means the first in your family to go to college) which is why I wanted to write this in the first place! 

I'm actually Brazilian but decided to go with a Spanish speaking perspective, with the help of some of my bestest friends in the world who are Latinx themselves on the Spanish portions. If there are better ways of translating something, please let me know!

 Let's try to keep the comment section a fun space for everyone to interact and react together without spoilers or hateful comments! There is enough negativity in the world today. 

✧ Feel free to correct any errors in grammar or spelling because It's hard to catch at times, but I try my best!

© All the ideas in this book belong to me meaning that all rights are reserved, so please do not copy!  

*Warning: This book does contain swearing, sexual scenes, tense situations, beautiful people, and tears. I will put a short warning before chapters with content that could be sensitive to some readers because I want everyone to be comfortable!*

♡ Please vote and comment on this book to show some love and keep me having a good attitude about this book! It makes me want to continue updating fast! 

» Follow my account to get notifications about updates and more! »

E X T R A : * I use the term 'Latinx' the be gender inclusive * 

* T R A I L E R *

It's finally here, my loves! 

Check out the "Because of You" OFFICIAL BOOK TRAILER NOW!! Hope you like it :)

A million thank you's, 

Leticia