Chapter Thirty-Four: Wild Thoughts

A/N: Warning. Mature scenes in this chapter. Hard to mark them off because dialogue that may be important takes place during it but if you feel uncomfortable, skip ahead... or skim... :)

I lay my hand flat on his chest as I move steadily against him

I lay my hand flat on his chest as I move steadily against him. Aiden grips my waist to force me against him as I throw my head back in ecstasy.

This will never stop feeling good. Our moans fill his entire room as he moves in and out of me, speeding up slightly as time goes on.

"I'm close," I mumble, not looking at him still, but staring up at his perfectly painted ceiling. It only takes another minute for me to come undone, along with him, and fall to his side, my hair sticking to my face as I continue to stare at the ceiling while my breathing slows.

"How was that?" he asks nervously. He's been like that for a while, treating me like I'm a glass doll that's close to shattering. It's been about three agonizing weeks since I lost my favorite person in the world and I've just been trying to get by at this point.

And having sex with Aiden helps.

It's been exactly what I needed. Just flat out sex, a distraction. I rarely look him in the eye anymore during it because I notice the way he looks at me and I can't handle it.

He looks at me like I'm the only thing that matters and even though that should make me ecstatic, it doesn't. It makes me panic. I don't want him to reveal any feelings for me because I know my walls will crumble. I've had enough vulnerability this year and it's only February.

"It was fine, Grey," I breathe out as I lift myself from his bed and start to gather my clothes, clipping my plain black bra and sliding on my matching underwear.

"Fine??" he says worriedly. I look over at him on the bed. He's propped up on his elbow and his skin is glistening in sweat as his brows furrowed in slight pain.

I think I bruised his man-ego.

I take a deep breath to check myself and realize that I'm being a bitch. He's still my friend and he doesn't deserve my attitude. Walking over to him once I put on his large t-shirt, abandoning my own shirt on the floor, I sit on his side and smile at him.

"It was great. You rocked my world," I state matter-of-factly, causing him to laugh loudly. He covers his face with his hands as he continues to chuckle. I hold back a grin at how unbelievably attractive he looks. His muscles are flexing as he covers his face and his tattoos are on full display. God, those are so sexy.

"Great. Now I feel like I was shit or something," he mumbles behind his hands before dragging them down and shifting his gaze to me. I can see a slight pink shade on his cheeks and my eyes widen.

"Aiden Grey. Are you blushing?" I gasp loudly, making him even more embarrassed as he groans and rolls onto his stomach, squishing his face in the pillow. I roar in laughter and the snorts come out to play. Crawling onto his back, I straddle him like a child and stuff my face into his neck, still giggling.