Chapter Forty-Three: Look At Her Now

~ Can't Help Falling In Love  ❀  Jaclyn Lovey (Cover) ~

"Sugar! Hand me the salt, please?" Rosie smiles widely at Aiden who's casually leaning by the stove as she prepares his scrambled eggs

"Sugar! Hand me the salt, please?" Rosie smiles widely at Aiden who's casually leaning by the stove as she prepares his scrambled eggs. I'm still shocked that he has a cook, but if Rosie wasn't so amazing, I would also be worried.

If I was Aiden, I would avoid learning to cook just to keep this fantastic woman around for longer.

He hands her the pink sea salt and she lightly sprinkles it on the eggs before moving them onto Aiden's plate, but not before planting a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "Ugh, gross, Rosie! You know I hate when you do that," he frowns in annoyance and I just giggle at the interaction.

They are too cute.

Rosie shoos him off, "Oh please! Don't go acting all manly just cause your pretty girly is here! You know you love my smooches!" His cheeks turn slightly pink from her comment and I laugh loudly at how embarrassed he looks.

He looks caught. So, I'm believing Rosie at this point.

"Not true," he shakes his head and moves to sit beside me at the bar table. I already started eating my eggs while he waited for his. He was enough of a gentleman to let me have the first set.

Just kidding. He whined, Rosie yelled, I laughed, Aiden gave in.

After our heart-to-heart on the roof, we were able to pull it together enough to get ready for the surprise Aiden had prepared for me at around 10:30 am today. It was kind of hard trying to move on from our moment, since it was so heavy, but Aiden being Aiden pulled himself out of it and turned on the happy.

I'm just glad to know there is more behind that dazzling smile that only I really know about.

After I finally decided on the yellow sundress I brought and Aiden was able to hold himself back from peeling it off me long enough to throw on a pair of jeans and a thin white button-up himself, we went downstairs to have breakfast with Rosie.

"What are you kids doing today?" Rosie asks as she moves to clean the pan she was just using for the eggs. I twist my head to look at Aiden gobbling down his eggs like a pig. Wow, he is so hot.

Please note the sarcasm.

"I honestly don't know, Rosie," I state before giving Aiden a pointed look, "this boy refuses to tell me what he has in store."

Aiden peers up at me from his hunched over position with a mouth full of eggs, "It'z o furpize" he answers with a full mouth. So so... hot.

I scrunch my face at his lack of table manners, "Ew," I scoff in disgust as he finished off his mouthful with a smile, "I'm sure Rosie taught you proper table manners, Agatha."