Chapter Fifty-Three: Little Do You Know

*Warning: Slightly mature content ahead*

"I'm trying to focus, Grey," I whine as Aiden continues to draw different sized circles on my thighs as I do everything possible to focus on the textbook in front of me. But it's not going as planned since I have no clue what textbook I'm reading.

"I can't help it," he groans in my ear and I almost spit out the mint in my mouth, "You look so fucking sexy when you study."

I roll my eyes as his hands trail further up my thigh, "You said the same thing when I was brushing my teeth earlier," I giggle lightly and make sure to check our surroundings.

I think he has a thing for getting it on in libraries, I swear.

It's been only two days since I confessed how I feel about Aiden to Aiden, finally, and since then it's like it's impossible for us to keep our hands off each other.

I think we are both just really... happy. And we have a need to express our... happiness just about anywhere that we possibly can.

Lexi and Ava found out the hard way that we had kissed and made up by walking in on us... kissing a making up. Damn, that was really good makeup sex before we were rudely interrupted.

I smile when I think about when I told Ava and Lexi everything that happened once Aiden had left and they had gotten past seeing too much of him, even though they claimed to be scarred for life. They were so happy for me we had a little girly squeal and jumped around in a circle moment that I actually enjoyed.

Love changes you, that's for sure.

I feel him smile against my neck and It automatically sends shivers down my spine, "Got me there, Torres. You're always sexy," he whispers in my ear before planting a fast kiss in the crook of my neck and pulling away.

I pout a little since I didn't want him to stop, "Why'd you stop?"

He laughs at me and returns back to his textbook, a smile still on his lips, "You said you wanted to study and I respect your decision," he doesn't sway his eyes from his textbook but I can see the smug expression on his face clear as day.

I glare at the side of his head and debate focusing back on the textbook in front of me that could be upside down and I would have no idea. But a way more fun idea crosses my mind and I smile.

I start humming a random tune to fill the silence between us and I can see Aiden's eye flicker quickly in my direction before squirming a little. I face forward as if I'm reading the book but place a hand on his thigh, continuing to hum quietly.

I feel him tense under my hand but he stays quiet, most likely just to prove a point. I slide my hand up a little too high, practically cupping the crowned jewels and he practically jumps out of his seat, "Yeah, okay let's go."