Chapter Fifty-Five: Please Don't Go

I take a moment to just stare at Ava's legs wrapped around Luke's waist, her arms pushing him closer by his neck as they pretty much eat each other's face

I take a moment to just stare at Ava's legs wrapped around Luke's waist, her arms pushing him closer by his neck as they pretty much eat each other's face. Gross.

"Woah, baby!!!" I yell out since there is no way I can hold it back anymore.

They both immediately detach from each other and Luke flies towards the sink, as if doing so would mean I didn't see anything.

But, I saw everything.

My jaw drops at the guilty looks on their faces and I can't help but smile, "Um, what?" I choke out, not being able to form a better sentence than that right now.

I'm sorry. I'm just really shocked.

Luke has been chasing after Ava for a while and even took a slight detour with me, but since then, he hasn't brought her up much. And she most definitely has not brought him up unless she was talking about her 'bestie since birth' Luke.

Not the 'I wanna suck his face' Luke.

Ava innocently pats down her unruly hair and rolls her lips into her mouth, "Oh, hey, Marikins. What's up?" she asks calmly. That will not work today, girl.

I let out a laugh in disbelief, "Apparently Lukes dick." I really couldn't help myself. My boyfriend is Aiden Grey and I know if he were in my place, he would say the same, so I thought I would do the honors.

I see Luke roll his eyes but I can also see the hint of a smile on his face. I could only imagine what was going through his head right now. He just made out with the girl he's been crushing on since diapers. That's pretty freaking exciting.

I wonder if this was the first time that it's happened... Maybe they have been sneaking around for weeks and we all had no idea.

Ava lets out a loud pfft sound, "It's not what it looks like!" she urges and I catch the slight drop of Luke's expression. That definitely hurt his feelings. He's a very sensitive guy!

I shrug and make my way over to the cabinet where the popcorn is stored, "Looked like you two were getting freaky!" I tease since this moment is really enjoyable for me. Finally, I'm catching Luke making out with someone and not the other way around.

This is payback for always interrupting Aiden and me, Lukey.

Luke starts mindlessly washing dishes as a distraction, "Um, it was just– I um–"

"We were just acting in the heat of the moment!" Ava interrupts with an explanation that Luke obviously didn't have. I have a strong feeling this is the first time this has happened. Especially when Luke bites down on the inside of his cheek in annoyance.

"Yeah it was nothing," Luke whispers as he starts to harshly scrub down the plate in front of him.

This is really freaking awkward...