Chapter Fifty-Six: I'm Yours

*Warning: Slightly Mature Content Ahead* ;)

"So, when are you taking me on that date you mentioned before," I ask my boyfriend as he continues to litter my neck with kisses.

He lifts his head slightly to look at me with a smirk, "If I do remember correctly, I did say the date would start with me peeling your clothes off before we even left the room," he teases before bringing his lips back to my neck and trailing them lower to my chest.

"That's true. But what else would you have in mind for it..." I trail off, feeling him stop his attack on my chest and adjust my black tank in place before falling beside me.

He props himself on his elbow and gives me a mischievous grin, "Torres, are you asking me on a date?" I swat his arm and he just laughs at me.

I kinda am, Grey.

We haven't been on a real date and I have never been on one in general, so I would really like to experience it. Since I have a boyfriend, I thought it would have happened by now but Aiden's a little slow. We both are.

"Maybe," I mumble under my breath and pout. His smile drops a little and I can see the guilty look on his face.

"Fuck, I'm a shitty boyfriend. I'm sorry, babe. I just– I don't know usually dating comes before the 'I love you's' and the sex so I guess I just skipped it in my mind," he whispers before gliding his fingertip over the sides of my face before the back of his pointer finger pokes my nose lightly.

I scrunch my face a little, which I always do that when he bops my nose, "It's fine! Really! I mean, who needs dates? Dating is sooo last century and we're different than that. Dates are to see if people like each other and I'm already in love with you so I don't need a stupid planned event to tell me tha–"

"Will you go on a date with me, Torres?" Aiden interrupts my rambling and I'm grateful for it. I let out a little laugh and bite down on my lip to hold back my grin, but it breaks out anyway.

"Well, I mean since you're practically begging me!" I tease and Aiden rolls his eyes at me before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me on top of him.

"Yeah, don't push it." He playfully glares at me and I just giggle like a little girl who just got asked out by her crush. Well, I basically am.

"Well," I cross my arms over his chest and lay my chin on it to look up at him, "What do you have planned?" I ask. I'm already super excited.

He rolls his eyes at my eagerness, "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I told you what I had planned for our extremely special day?" he asks and I squint my eyes at him.

"You got nothing, huh?" I raise a brow in his direction and his face falls. Knew it.

"Give me a break! You told me like a second ago that you wanted to!" he whines and I just laugh.