A Knot ✔

Por Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... Más

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~36~

918 73 22
Por Dharani17

Her POV

I am standing in front of my wardrobe thinking what should I wear. I have many beautiful sarees and I also got many beautiful sarees during the wedding. So as a result I am confused. I decided to ask ma's advice and about to go but received a text from him.

'Wear something white. You look like an angel in white 😍.’ He texted.

I smiled and looked at the wardrobe looking for white. I took out all the white sarees I have and again the confusion occupied my brain. I got an idea and took the pictures of all the white sarees and sent to him.

‘'Select one!’ I texted him.

He immediately saw the messages and chose one. I immediately ran into the washroom to change.

I got ready and was about to text him but I heard his voice from the hall. I moved out of the room to see him talking to ma and papa. The house has become very silent as everybody went back and it’s only us. He looked at me and his lips broke into smile. He stood up saying to ma and papa that he will freshen up and started coming towards the room. I smiled and moved inside the room. He entered the room and looked at me. He smiled brightly.

I moved towards him and stood in front of him. I raised my eyebrow signing him 'how do I look?’ He looked at me for a moment and then pulled me towards him holding my hand making me to collide with him.

“You look gorgeous than I have imagined.” He said smiling.

I smiled happily.

“Now go freshen up and come. We will get late.” I said.

He pulled me more towards him.

“We are neither going to office nor to academy. So there is no getting late.” He said pecking my cheek.

“Okay then let me change. We will go day after tomorrow.” I said mischievously.

He looked at me for a moment.

“Such a spoiler you are!” Saying he left me and moved towards the dressing table removing his watch while I laughed.

“You get a punishment now. Select something for me to wear.” Saying he went into the washroom.

I moved towards his suitcase and looked at his clothes. I looked for something that would make him even more handsome and finally found his maroon coat with a white shirt. He came out wiping his face. I moved towards him and forwarded his clothes.

“Thank You Mrs. Laksh!” He said bowing and went to change while I giggled.

Her POV ends.

His POV

We reached a garden like area which is beautifully decorated. I opened the door for her and forwarded my hand for her. She smiled before holding my hand and got down from the car. I signed her to move. She moved still holding my hand on the path filled with rose petals and lights on either sides. Her expressions spoke all what she felt. I could see her getting mesmerised seeing the beautiful decoration and the set up. We moved till we reach a tent. She looked at me. I signed her to enter. She nodded and entered into the tent to see it is also filled with rose petals. She then looked around the tent to find few gifts placed on the table and another table with dishes closed.

“Let’s first look the gifts which I wanted to gift you.” I whispered moving close to her ear. She smiled turning towards me and nodded. I smiled and led her to the table. I first held one small rectangular box and forwarded to her. She took it and opened it to see beautiful anklets.

I took them from the box and sat on my knees forwarding my hand asking her foot. She looked at me lovingly and forwarded her leg. I kept her foot on my knee and adored her foot with the anklet. I did the same for the other foot and looked above to see her looking at me lovingly. I stood up and she immediately hugged me.

“I Love You Laksh!” She whispered tightening her hug.

“I Love You too Ragini!” I said as I hugged her back tightly smiling.

We broke the hug. I turned her and back hugged her.

“Open one by one.” I whispered in her ear.

“Why so many?” She asked looking at me.

“Not many! Just five. Now as you got one you have four more to open. And there is no reason. I just wanted to gift you. That’s all.” I said.

She just shook her head in disbelief and took another small box. She opened it and looked at the pendent carved into her name. I took the pendent breaking the hug. I moved her open hair aside from back and slowly adored the pendent around her neck. I bend towards her neck and placed a soft kiss. I once again back hugged her.

“The other one Mrs. Beautiful.” I whispered.

She looked at me and then turned to take another one. She opened it. And her face had a big smile.

“Since I am not an artist I had to get it pained. I wanted it to be small and cute so that we can put this on the bed side table. Did you like it?” I asked.

“It’s beautifully painted Laksh.” She said caressing the painted picture of our marriage.

We both are sitting folding our hands into namaste beside each other. It’s after the ritual of Mangalsoothr.

“So let’s put this on the bed side table.” I said.

She smiled and nodded.

“I should say this gift is for both of us. Isn’t it?” I asked chuckling.

She chuckled along with me nodding.

“Next one.” I said.

She took the other one which is small compared to the last gift. She opened the box to see a small cute teddy bear with 'I Love You' written on it.

“I bought this one so that you don’t miss me when I go to office. But you don’t miss me.” I pouted.

She giggled and hugged the teddy bear.

“Now should I call him Chotu Laksh?” she asked looking at me.

“It’s yours now. You can name it whatever you want.” I said shrugging.

She chuckled.

“Last one!” I said pointing the last one which is the biggest of all in a rectangular shape.

She nodded. She took and opened it. Her eyes shined in happiness seeing the new violin.

“Thank You… Thank You… Thank You...Laksh!” She said happily kissing the violin.

I smiled seeing her happiness. I know she would get the happiest seeing this. That’s why I had kept it last so that I don’t feel that I made her less happy with other gifts. She kept the violin there on the table and turned towards me. She then hugged me tight.

“Thank You for everything!” She said looking at me from my embrace.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. She kissed my chin making me smile even more if I could.

“I didn’t get anything for you.” She pouted.

“You can even now.” I said looking at her as I held her through waist.

She looked at me questioningly.

“Your the brightest smile. It’s the biggest gift for me.” I said cupping her face and looking at her lovingly.

She stared me with love and smiled brightly which reached her eyes. It as always made my heart feel light and I couldn’t stop myself placing a soft kiss on her forehead again. She closed her eyes feeling my kiss.

“Aren’t we hungry?” I asked as I am feeling really hungry.

She chuckled and nodded. I smiled and led her to the table. I moved the chair for her and sat on the other. She opened the dishes and her eyes shined seeing her favourite dishes.

“Mouth watering!” She exclaimed licking her lips making me laugh.

After dinner we both are walking around the garden while her anklets are making the cute soothing sound.

“I Love this sound.” I exclaimed as we are walking hand in hand.

She smiled.

“You know why I gifted you the anklets?” I asked.

“Why?” She asked looking at me.

“So that I can feel you even when you are not near me. I can hear this sound when you are moving around the house.” I said.

She stared at me lovingly.

“Enough now don’t stare me so much as if you want to eat me.” I said fake making faces.

She moved close to me mischievously and bit my cheek.

“Yummy!” She said showing her last three fingers.

While I laughed pulling her cheek. She also pulled my cheek giggling.

“Are we going to just walk like this?” She asked.

“Few more minutes.” I said.

We walked for few more minutes and got into the car.

“Good night Mr. Husband!” She said as she was about to get down the car when we reached Gadodia house.

“Hawww you got bored of me just in a week. Pch… poor me!” I said dramatically.

She looked at me confused as well as unamused look.

“I am staying here only. I asked elders and they don’t have problem if we stay together till you come to our house permanently.” I said seeing her expressions.

She grinned and hugged me making me surprised. I chuckled and hugged her back.

“Chaloooooo!” She dragged the word and got down the car.

I chuckled and got down the car.

His POV ends.

Her POV

It was such a beautiful night. He showed how special I am for him every minute of this night. I held his hand as he got down the car. He smiled and held my hand. We both moved towards the house. I was about to press the bell but he held my hand and stopped.

“They might be sleeping. You don’t have extra key?” He asked.

“For your information Mr. Laksh I haven’t bring any bag. Remember you yourself took the bag from my hand and kept it back in the cupboard.” I said rolling my eyes.

“I totally forgot about getting late. We can’t disturb them.” He said hitting his head lightly.

“So are we going to stay here whole night?” I asked folding my hands across my chest.

“Let me think!” He said.

Just then we heard the sound of door opening. We turned to see Prit.

“Are you both planning to stay outside whole night?” Prit asked.

“You didn’t sleep yet?” I asked as we entered inside.

“No I was working. I saw you guys moving towards the door from balcony and came to open the door but you didn’t even press the bell.” He said shrugging.

“Your jiju doesn’t want to disturb anybody so he is thinking of a plan.” I said sarcastically.

Laksh glared me. I twisted my lips. Prit chuckled.

“Good night. You guys continue!” Saying Prit went to his room.

I twisted my lips and moved towards the room while Laksh followed me.

“Arey listen naa!” He whined.

I shook my head and went inside the washroom taking my clothes showing my tongue to him. I came out after changing. In the next second I got pinned to the wall.

“Dramebaaz!” He commented hitting his forehead with mine.

I giggled. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Thank You for making this night beautiful Mr. Husband!” I said as I kept my hands around his neck.

“Learn some manners Wifey!” He said.

“Means?” I asked confused.

“When you like something your husband has done or given to you, you should thank him by giving him a biggg awesome kiss. You don’t even know that also. Buddhu!” He hit my head with his head again lightly.

I laughed and kissed his cheek tightly. He grinned brightly.

“Let’s go to sleep now.” He said rubbing his nose with my nose.

I smiled and nodded. He lifted me at once making me squeal lightly and moved towards the bed. He placed me on the bed and laid beside me. I moved into his embrace and cuddled into him. He kissed my head whispering 'Good Night' making me smile.

Her POV ends.

Namaskaram 🙏

Happpyyy Deepavali everyone 🪔🪔

‘A Knot’ is 1st in RagLak 😍😍😍 Thank You everybody for the beautiful support 😘😘🤗🤗 Love You all 😘😘😘

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

533K 29.2K 103
This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with the Gadodia sisters and vice versa? Yo...
304K 12.8K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...
91.1K 6K 50
#1 in RagLak on 20th Jan 2021 Cute love story of Ragini Gadodia and Laksh Maheshwari.
32.7K 2.4K 34
A story of sanskar and Ragini who get married. Can sanskar b perfect husband for her? Or can Ragini b perfect wife for him? Can she b perfect DIL? L...