~45~

His POV

“Ma where are Mr. Cute and Miss Cutie?” I asked ma.

“Hein?” She looked confused.

I chuckled.

“Prit and Dwiti!” I said.

She shook her head in disbelief and pointed her finger towards up.

“Upstairs?” I asked.

“Terrace!” ma said.

I nodded and went to terrace to see both of them sitting on the swing. His hand around her waist and her head on his shoulder. I smiled but then thought something and smirked.

“What the hell are you both doing alone here?” I asked a bit angrily.

They both jerked and looked at me. I moved towards them, made place for myself in between them and sat there.

“Bhai we are two here. How can we be alone?” Dwiti spoke.

“Using your stupid brain in front of me. Shut up! Don’t you know you both aren’t supposed to meet alone like this before marriage?” I asked angrily.

“Revenge ha?” Asked Prit shaking his head.

I chuckled and side hugged him.

“Enough of romancing! Go and pack your bags. We will start early in the morning!” I said.

He nodded and we both looked at Dwiti who is silently looking down.

“Hey Chotu what happened?” I asked holding her hand.

She looked up at me and her eyes are teary.

“Dwitu what happened?” I asked cupping her face.

She hugged me suddenly and started sobbing. I got worried and looked at Prit who looked equally clueless and worried.

“Dwitu you are scaring us!” I said.

She looked above at me slowly and spoke in between her sobs.

“I am sorry bhai!” she apologized.

“Why are you sorry Chotu?” I asked confused.

“For disappointing you! Papa told me about you being disappointed about my decision. I am sorry.” She said still sobbing.

I smiled and shook my head.

“Oye pagal! I was behaving like a brainless at that time. That’s all. I can understand Chotu. I am proud of you. The way you dealt with the situation is really way more mature than how I deal with a situation sometimes. Infact I am proud of both Prit and You! Yes I was angry but that anger was also for you guys. I can’t just let both of you suffer. Your father was adamant to even hear to us properly, those all made me so much angry and I spoke those words. Now I am telling you I am not at all disappointed with you. I am proud of you!” I explained her.

“Really?” she asked stopping her cry.

I smiled and nodded. She smiled with teary eyes. I wiped her tears and hit her head lightly.

“Stupid girl!” I said.

She giggled. I looked at Prit who is smiling at us.

“Now go pack your things. We will leave by 5.30 tomorrow morning. Be ready on time.” I said.

Both of them nodded.

“And don’t romance!” I said.

“We don’t!” both of them said in union with angry face.