~1~

Her POV

"Om jaya Jagadish hare...Swami jaya Jagdish hare...Bhakt jano ke sankat...Das jano ke sankat...Kshan mein dur kare...Om jaya Jagdish hare......." I completed doing aarthi and turned to see ma and papa smiling at me.

"Good morning ma papa" I wished them smiling back.

"Good morning" both of them wished me taking aarthi.

"Di" came a sleepy voice of my Pri who came near me and kept his head on my shoulder still closing his eyes. He looked so tired as he was busy with his engineering final exams and then immediate journey to home from hostel. I caressed his hair.

"Good Morning Pri" I wished him with a smile while ma and papa smiled looking at us. Ma went to kitchen and Papa sat on couch taking the newspaper.

"Not morning it's still night" Prit said still with sleepy voice.

"Aww... My Prituu is tired. Have breakfast and sleep again." I Said ruffling his hair. He immediately opened his eyes wide.

"But I was planning to go out with you whole day" He said with his puppy face which I can't deny.

"But my academy?" I asked him making the same puppy face like his.

"Bunk" he winked at me with a grin on his face. I laughed at him.

"I am a teacher not a student Mr. Prit Gadodia" I said pulling his cheeks.

"As if you bunked your college when you were a student" Papa countered in a sarcastic tone. Prit chuckled for his counter while I pouted.

"Take a half day leave atleast please!" He again made a puppy face. I sighed and nodded. He jumped in happiness and kissed my cheek.

"I will get ready and come" saying he ran to his room. I smiled at him and headed to kitchen so that I can lend some help to ma.

"Why are you here?" Ma asked seriously. She always restrict me from entering the kitchen. No no not because of love on me because I mess her kitchen hehe.

"To help you ma" I told making an innocent face.

"Noooo" She screamed a bit dramatically just like Pri.

"I have enough work. You please don't do the honour of increasing my work" She said joining her hands indicating me to Get Out in a respectful manner. I stamped my foot on the floor with a pout and came out of the kitchen. I went and sat beside papa with pout.

"Again thrown out of kitchen?" Papa asked muffling his laugh.

I frowned at him and looked away. He chuckled and made me turn towards him.

"Let us mess it to night. Prit is here to help you" he winked at me while I grinned at him. He hugged me and kissed my head.

"All love for di only. Not fair papa" came whinning voice of Pri. We both looked at him. I showed him his tongue while he came and sat beside us.

"Few more days. Someone will come and take you away. Then whole love is for me only." He said with attitude but my mood got changed. Why should girls leave their house and go away? This is what comes in my mind always but no answer.

"Di... I was just making fun" Prit said understanding my mood.

Papa side hugged me and told "No matter what you are my princess and I will always love you." I smiled at him and nodded.

Prit held his ears and mouthed me sorry making a cute face. I smiled a little more seeing his smiling face and nodded yes. He grinned.

"Breakfast ready" Ma said loudly from the dining area indicating us to come for breakfast.