~70~ (Last)

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 28.07.2022

****

His POV

I am looking at my cute kids who has started walking already. I remember the first step Ravith has taken. He was playing with me and his toys crawling all around the floor when suddenly he stood and took his first ever baby step. I had been waiting for the moment he would do that and I immediately captured the moment in my phone. That was one of the best moments of my life.

Lavisha had cheated upon me. She took her first step when she was with her mumma. That day I whined a lot saying she loves Ragini more that is why she didn't wait for papa to come and see her first baby step. Though Ragini recorded it I had kept whining for whole day. Of course I would. My princess had to wait for papa right. I will punish her for this when she grows up. Yeah a small punishment would do. Hehe.

Suddenly both my kids ran towards me and sat in my lap. I hugged both of them tight smiling happily. They giggled.

"My bachas let's go play in the garden for sometime." Saying I took both of them in my arms.

They both started playing with my face while I smiled.

"Rav bacha stop it. We will fall down." I said trying to stop Ravith first as he is my good kid.

Lavisha is very naughty and she doesn't listen to me. Both of them are like nine months old but Lavisha already understands many things and does those things which I say no. While Ravith is very innocent and also takes a bit time to learn things. But Ragini and me are making sure to teach them things according to their pace with no hurry. Everybody has their own pace in learning things.

Ravith started patting my leg suddenly when they were running in the garden and playing with few leaves. I looked at him. He showed his arms indicating me to take him into my arms. I lifted him into my arms. He suddenly hugged my neck and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"Awww... Rav bacha is tired of playing and is sleepy!" I said as he does that very often when he is sleepy.

He nuzzled more into my neck adjusting himself comfortably in my embrace. I smiled. I forwarded my palm to my princess who has come running as she saw her brother near me. She immediately held my palm and I walked inside. By the time we go inside I could feel Ravith already asleep. He is so tired. While this little cute devil is still jumping. She ran to her mother who is sitting on the bed, seeing some papers and started disturbing her.

"Two minutes Princess!" Ragini said.

But she didn't budge and kept disturbing her making Ragini stop her work and take her into her lap.