~41~

Her POV

As I returned home I felt my mood going back to the mood in the morning. His words rang in my mind and I could feel my eyes moist. I took a deep breathe and continued doing some household chores to divert my mind.

Time passed and the time for dinner has arrived.

‘Wifey let’s go out for dinner tomorrow as I would get free after meeting.’ I remembered him saying this last night.

But after what happened in the morning I don’t think we will be going. I sighed and moved towards the kitchen to make some dinner.

“Robin you go. I will make.” I said to Robin who is getting ready for making dinner.

“Bhabhi ji I already do nothing here and when ma ji isn’t home you also don’t allow me to do. Why am I even working as chef here?” he asked.

I chuckled.

“When your ma ji comes ask her.” I said smiling.

He smiled.

“Do one thing. You go for today. Come tomorrow. I won’t work tomorrow. You will have lots of work.” I said looking at him with wide eyes.

He chuckled. He said okay and left. I smiled and turned to take wheat flour. I am mixing wheat flour when I heard HIM! LAKSH!

“Ragini!” he spoke softly.

He is behind me not very close not very far. I didn’t turn.

Her POV ends.

His POV

I entered the house still thinking of ways to apologize her. I committed a big mistake. While I was entering I saw Robin moving out of the house.

“Robin where are you going?” I asked.

“Bhayya, Bhabhi ji wants to cook today. She asked me to leave.” He said.

I nodded and he left. I took deep breathe and moved towards the kitchen placing my bag on the couch in the hall. As I entered the kitchen I saw her back. I moved inside and stood not very close not very far from her.

“Ragini!” I called her softly.

She didn’t turn.

“Ragini!” I called her again softly.

She still didn’t turn. I sat on my knees behind her. My eyes turned moist.

“Ra..gi..ni…” My voice choked this time as I called her.

This time she turned slowly and her eyes widened seeing me in that position.

“Laksh!” she gasped.

“I am sorry!” I apologised folding my ears with teary eyes sincerely.

Her eyes turned moist. She immediately sat on her knees and hugged me. I hugged her back tight.

“I am sorry! I am Sorry!” I apologised once again.

While tears made their way.

“It’s okay Laksh!” she said looking at me with teary eyes.

I cupped her face.

“No! It’s not at all okay! I shouldn’t have shouted on you like that. I shouldn’t have let my tension and frustration on you like that. I am very sorry!” I said to her.

“Shh… it’s okay. It happens.” She tried to convince me.

“It should not happen. My frustration should not let to our fights. I should have controlled. I am sorry.” I apologised again.