~33~

Note: All the images used are from google except for my edits.

Author’s POV

The beautifully decorated marriage hall is already filled by the traditional music played by the traditional orchestra group. They will be playing different kinds of traditional music at different times of different rituals. It would be played till the end of the marriage.

( The traditional orchestra)

She got ready in a Kanchi Pattu saree of peacock blue colour which has Magenta and Gold colour border. She has been adored with beautiful gold jewellery. Her forehead has been adored with Kalyanam thilak with Kumkum below the thilak. A black dot with kajal is adored on her left cheek to keep her away from evil. She is wearing a single braid with lots of flowers in her braid.

(Edit by me 🙈)

(Edit by me 🙈)

Shekhar and Janaki came inside the room. Both of their eyes became moist seeing her got ready as a bride.

“My Princess is looking Beautiful.” Shekhar comments and kisses her forehead lovingly.

She smiles wiping away his tear that left his eyes.

“If you cry I will also will start. Then you will call me devil not Princess.” She says trying to control her emotions.

Shekhar and Janaki smile listening her. Janaki also kisses her forehead lovingly.

“Papa where is Prit?” She asks.

“He must be busy with guests and other arrangements beta.” Janaki says.

“Send him to me na. I want to meet him before starting the rituals.” She says.

Janaki nods.

“Aarushi beta Aadhya beta may be in half an hour the rituals will start. You will stay or shall I send Mami?” Shekhar asks.

“No uncle. We will stay. Don’t worry.” Aarushi assures him.

He nods.

“I will send something to eat with Prit. Eat it. You won’t be able to eat in the middle of rituals.” Janaki says.