~4~

His POV

Finally it's time to meet her. 'Prit's Sister'. Idiot me! Not even asked her name. I want to ask ma or papa but then left the idea because I don't want to show them that I am desperate. Now you guys don't think to tease me. Yes I am desperate to meet her. Don't know why my heart is beating fast from the time we started from home.

Now it is beating as if it will come out anytime. Stop doing that heart! I took a deep breathe to control my excitement and got down from the car. My bodyguards are with me. I requested papa not to take them atleast inside the private cabin. I don't want to scare her. Thankfully papa accepted and asked them to stay outside the cabin. We entered and my eyes fell on someone sitting beside Prit. She is sooo beautiful. Oh God! I am not able to take my eyes off her.

Mr. & Mrs. Gadodia came towards us this made me to look away from her as I don't want them to get to know that I am already drooling over their daughter. They were speaking to my parents and I was looking at them stealing glances secretely of hers. She is speaking to Prit.

"He is Laksh!" Papa introduced me to Mr. & Mrs. Gadodia and also bringing my attention back to them from her. I greeted them. Then her mother turned back and looked at her.

"Ragini" her mother called her indicating her to come there.

RAGINI! Such a beautiful name! She looked towards her mother. My eyes fall on her eyes. They are so beautiful. Anybody can drown in them forgetting the whole world. Man! How can someone reject this heavenly beauty? Unlucky them and Lucky me! Ahh! I am not going to leave the chance of getting this gorgeous into my life.

She came towards us followed by Prit.

"Laksh...Laksh Maheshwari" I introduced myself forwarding my hand to her. My hand got forwarded without my knowledge. I am so drowned in her beauty that I myself don't know that I forwarded my hand.

I saw her who is looking at me without blinking her eyes. We both actually fell in an eyelock without our knowledge. It's heavenly to get drowned in her eyes. They screamed lots of innocence.

"Di" I heard Prit whispering in her ear asking her to shake hand. That is when I averted my eyes a bit so that I don't drool over her openly.

"Ragini" She introduced herself and shook her hand with mine. But her voice seemed to be tensed. Why? Still I smiled at her.

"You guys can have a talk sitting there." Mr. Gadodia said pointing towards another table that has been arranged at a little distance in the same private cabin.

I nodded and showed my hand indicating her to move first. She walked towards the table and I followed her. We both got settled there. She is sitting silently playing with her fingers and looking at the table.

"Hi" I greeted her trying to start the conversation.

"Hi" She greeted me back with nervous smile.

I smiled back not showing that I understood she is nervous.  But why to be nervous?  Again silence. What should I do now? I think she isn't comfortable. I think I should speak. I was about to open my mouth to speak but she spoke.

"Umm... What do you do?" She asked me finally.

Her voice! Uff such a melodious voice she has. It is so soothing. No wonder she is a music teacher. I didn't notice her voice when she introduced herself as I was lost in her. Oh I should answer her question.

"I joined dad's company as Managing Director two years ago." I told her.

She nodded. I thought to continue the conversation and in this process she might feel comfortable.