~68~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 01.06.2022

******

Her POV

"Whattttt!" he literally screamed as soon as he heard what Anu ma said.

"Why are you screaming Laksh?" Anu Ma asked irritated.

"Screaming? Then what do you expect me to do ma? You just told me that my wife will be going to her maternal house for few months. MONTHS! Seriously! How will I stay alone here without her for months?" he asked.

Dp papa chuckled. Anu ma hit her own head. I sat looking down controlling my blush. Yes this man has crossed all the limits today. I finally decided to speak.

"Laksh it's tradition that the girl goes to her maternal house for her delivery." I said holding his hand and trying to calm him down.

"Tradition? Someone who has ego of not taking care of their daughter in law or wife should have kept this. Neither ma nor papa nor me have any such ego. So let's cancel it. I can't stay away from you or my bachas." Laksh said taking me into his embrace and holding me protectively.

"Laksh listen na." I tried to speak.

"No! Chup! Stay silent! You are talking too much now a days. Try being silent!" he said stopping me.

Anu ma and Dp papa laughed hearing him while I looked at him with wide open mouth.

"Oye idiot you also go along with her." Anu ma said shaking her head.

He grinned.

"But ma leaving you and papa for months alone here. How can both of us go?" I asked.

"Hello daughter ji we both can take care of each other. Don't worry about us. You just take care of yourself and the babies. Understood?" Ma asked.

I pouted and nodded. Laksh is grinning happily.

"And you idiot go look after the arrangements for tomorrow." Papa said.

Laksh made faces and left me to go to look after the arrangements for my godh barayi tomorrow.

"Why do you have to over react for everything?" I asked hitting him as soon as he entered into the room after sometime.

"Over reacting? You became very mean from the time you got pregnant. This is too much. You expect me to stay away from three of you for so many months?" He spoke.

"Laksh we can meet everyday." I said rolling my eyes.

"And I don't want it to be a meeting but staying together. First of all why do you want to go?" he asked pulling me towards him and holding me through waist.