~14~

His POV

My sleep got disturbed due to phone ring. I know who it must be. My lips curled up and just kept the phone near my ear still with closed eyes and spoke.

"Good morning Wifey!" I greeted her with my sleepy tone.

"Good morning Hubby!" She greeted back with her sleepy husky tone.

She might had woke up just now like me.

"Today you remember me early in the morning!" I said as she called me really early. 

"I called to inform you that I will send lunch for you. Inform ma on the before hand!" She told me.

So sweet wifey!

"Aww! So sweet! Waise what are you making?" I asked.

"Aloo paranthas. I made them on the day of our shopping for you but they got spoiled because of your attack news. I want to make again for you." She told me.

I remember that day in the morning she was very excited to get them for me but couldn't though she made them.

"Will be waiting to taste them wifey!" I said lovingly.

"You inform ma about it. Otherwise she will make your lunch." She said.

"Do it yourself I am going to sleep for some more time. Good night wifey!" I said cutting the call.

I did this with two reasons. I don't want to be mediator between the mother and daughter duo. And the second reason is I am really very sleepy as it was a hectic day the day before. I slept once again happily.

****

I moved towards hall to have breakfast before starting to office. I am feeling fresh after a good sleep. Because of me today papa must have also bunked his walking.

"So must be feeling very happy bunking the walking Mr. Maheshwari." I said taking my seat at the dining.

"Oh please! Your bodyguards are more strict compared to you. That Sharat made sure that I complete my walking and then left from his duty." He said rolling his eyes.

Good Sharat. He is my bodyguard during night time. I am glad I got good bodyguards who not only take care of me but also my family. They have become my family to be honest. I have met their wives and children too. They have cute children.

"I am proud of my bodyguards!" I said looking at papa playfully.

He glared me. I chuckled. Ma came with breakfast and placed them on the table. Ma served me only one paratha.

"Only one paratha for you today!" She said.

Hain? What is this?

"What is this ma?" I asked confused.

"There my daughter is making lunch for you with lots of hardwork. If you eat more you will not eat what she made properly. So no more for you now. Keep place for the lunch in your stomach and have them properly. Don't waste my daughter's hardwork." She said everything very seriously looking at me.

I am staring her with wide eyes without blinking my eyes.

"What?" She asked still looking at me.

"I didn't understand how to react. Seriously one parantha. If I don't eat properly then I will fall unconscious then don't blame me for not having your daughter's hand made food." I said.

"Oh please Mr. Laksh. I know you can survive without eating for five days. So don't overact and do what I say. And dare you waste even a piece of food she send you. And one more thing remember you like it or not you will have completely and also praise her food. Understand!" She said strictly.