~5~

His POV

I am moving to and fro in my cabin biting my nails. Just then Ronak came inside banging the door with loud sound holding a file. He stopped at the entrance suddenly looking at me. I ignored him and kept moving to and fro thinking a solution for my problem.

"Lucky is everything alright? Why are you tensed?" He came to me and asked me with concern.

"I want to talk to her" I told him still moving to and fro.

"Whom?" He asked confused.

"Your bhabhi!" I stated still in the thoughts of how to contact her.

"Whaatt!" I heard his shocked scream.

That's when I realised that I didn't tell him about her. I was so excited to meet her that I didn't tell any of my three friends about this meeting. Now I am gone. I looked at him smiling wierdly while he is glaring me.

"Idiotttttt" I heard two screams from his phone.

What the hell! They are on phone. I glared him instead he glared me even more. I am dead now.

"Actu...actually... I forg..forgot" I said stammering and gulping looking his glare.

I never thought I will get scared of this Bhakasur.

"Forgot?" He asked moving towards me still glaring me. 

I know what will come next. I started running and he started chasing me around the room. I tried my best not to get caught but he has encouragement of that Rohan and Radhu who are cheering him from phone. These all are not my friends! Ditchers! All my hardwork went in vain as he caught me and pounded on me. He punched my stomach making me scream in pain. I pushed him and defended myself finally getting out of his clutches. We both glared at eachother. I stamped my foot on the floor and sat on my chair again biting my nails.

"Stop biting nails Idiot and tell us when did this happen?" Ronak said glaring.

"Yes" they both gave chorus from the phone.

I rolled my eyes and told them what all happened the previous day. They were Awwing all the time. I know our first meet was cute. I closed my eyes remembering her laugh. Aww she is so cute.

"Ahem ahem come out of dreams Lucky!" Said the three of them at a time.

I opened my eyes immediately and pouted. Now they are in video call and they also can see me.

"Aww... What happened Lucky?" Radhu asked me.

"I want to talk to her" I told looking at her.

"Then call her" she said simply.

It's not that simple. I don't have her number.

"I don't have her number" I said smiling sheepishly.

Ronak hit my head. I glared him.

"Brainless idiot" He scolded and the other two giggled.

I glared at them.

"Ask Prit. He is here in office only. You don't even know this" Ronak said making faces.

"As if I didn't get this idea" I said sarcastically.

"Then what is your problem Lucky?" Asked Radhu.

"What if he takes me wrong?" I said tensed again getting back to biting my nails.

All the three facepalmed. I looked at them innocently.

"Radhu yaar you say this guy is far better than me. Look what a scared kitten he is!" Whinned Rohan.