~18~

Author's POV continues

Shivam: I promise Ginu I will become the reason of this beautiful smile on your face to the rest of our life. We both will be happy with eachother.

He is thinking to himself looking at Ragini lovingly when he heard Shekhar's voice.

Shekhar: Shivam my boy! Long time no see!

He looks at Shekhar and smiles. He bends and takes his blessings.

Shivam: Just got indulged too much in work uncle.

Shekhar laughs.

Shekhar: But you are really doing good. I have been reading about the way your company is going.

Shekhar says with impressed look. Shivam smiles.

Shivam: Thank you uncle. But there is alot more to achieve and working on it.

He says giving Laksh a look.

Shekhar: That's the spirit my boy. Go meet Ragu.

Shivam smiles and nods. He goes from there to Aarushi. Then both of them move towards the stage. When they were waiting to go near RagLak near stage he saw Laksh kissing Ragini on her forehead. His eyes turned red. He fisted his wrist very tight controlling his anger looking at Laksh with utmost hatred. He is glaring Laksh till the time he reach near them. When they were near RagLak his eyes fall on Ragini who is smiling at the guest. His lips curved into smile. He kept staring her lovingly. Once he reached near them he wanted to hug her very tight. When Ragini hugged him he felt really calm. When Laksh pulled her his eyes turned dark showing all the hatred he has for Laksh. He left the stage but his eyes were only on Laksh who is busy with Ragini. He kept looking at Laksh with lots of hatred planning many ways to remove Laksh from his way to get Ragini for him.

Author's POV ends

His POV

We got down the stage to have our dinner. Both papa's came towards us.

"Papa can I remove this garlands please?" She asked looking at Shekhar papa.

"Ofcourse beta. Let me help you!" Papa spoke before Shekhar papa could answer her.

She grinned happily and removed the garlands with the help of papa. Shekhar papa smiled seeing them. She sighed heavily once the garlands got removed. Shekhar papa helped me to remove the garlands. They are really very heavy.

"You guys have dinner we will just come back!" Papa said.

We nodded and they both left.

"Chale?" I asked her.

"Let's eat with our friends. You call Radhu and ask where they are?" She said excited.

Even now she has so much energy. I am already tired. This girl is an energy bomb. I was about to call Radhu but heard a cute voice. I looked at that side to see 'Aanya' the little angel, Lakshman's little daughter. She came running and I picked her in my arms. Back of her followed Lakshman's wife. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

"Finally angel got time to meet her Laksh Bhayya!" I said pulling her nose.

She giggled.

"Your wife is so pretty!" She whispered in my ear looking at Ragini.

"Is it? You want to friendship with her?" I whispered back to her.

"Only if she will teach me how to look pretty like her!" She whispered back.

I laughed listening her. Ragini is just looking us smiling at us.

"Ragini meet Aanya, the little Angel, Lakshman's daughter!" I introduced her to Ragini.