~58~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 09

Date of Update: 09.03.2022

***

His POV

I Love You My Wifey! I thought in my mind staring her who is sleeping peacefully in my embrace. I was very much upset due to the loss of the contract this time too but my wifey made sure that she comforts me. I have finally came out of that zone and that’s when one of the biggest happy news was shared to me by my wifey. She is going to sing songs for films now. The happiness, proudness I am feeling now is something which I think I never felt before. I am not even able to express it properly. I really want us to celebrate it now. But my wifey is sleeping so peacefully and looking so cute that I am in a dilemma that should I disturb her or stare her like this only.

After having some fight between my heart and brain I finally decided to accept my heart. I got up from the bed slowly moving her away from my embrace and tried taking her into my arms without disturbing her sleep. But it didn’t work. She woke up.

“Chorrry!” I said pouting.

She smiled and kept her head on my shoulder. I smiled and walked out of the room.

“Where are you kidnapping me Mr. Heart Thief?” She asked me.

I smiled hearing her. She saved my contact with that name. Heart Thief. I remember how our friends teased us for that.

“Will you keep smiling at something which I don’t know or tell me where are you kidnapping me?” she asked bringing me out of the thoughts.

“Kidnappers don’t say the location where they are going to keep the person they kidnapped.” I said making her sit inside the car and pecking her lips.

She pouted and sat folding her hands to her chest.

“Babu when is the recording?” I asked looking at her and then looking at the road.

“Not yet decided Laksh. I have to tell them my decision of accepting the offer or not tomorrow. Once I tell them my decision they will give me the date of recording.” She said.

“Wait! You didn’t accept the offer yet? Why?” I asked confused.

“I wanted to take opinion of all of you guys. But when ma got so much happy just by listening the offer I didn’t tell her about this. They will call me tomorrow morning and I will tell them yes.” She said.

“First of all why do you need our opinion? It’s your career it should be your choice.” I said shaking my head.

She pulled my cheek suddenly.

“Ahh! I hate this habit of yours.” I said huffing.

She giggled. I stopped the car as we reached shaking my head. I got down the car signing her to get down as well. She got down and held my hand as I moved towards her.