~12~

Her POV

We reached the shop where are we are going to order the rings. We are earlier so we are waiting for them. Prit and me winked at eachother.

"Papa I was thinking why don't you go to honeymoon along with ma before di gets married" Prit said mischievously.

"Good idea Pri!" I said with mischievous smile.

Ma glared me while Papa winked at ma. She blushed. Prit and me bursted out into laughter and gave hifi to eachother.

"You can plan about our honeymoon later Ragu but the person with whom you are going to go to honeymoon soon is here." Ma said while I immediately stopped laughing and looked at the direction ma is seeing.

There he got down the car and moved towards us with his parents having the most charming smile which could make my heart flutter everytime I see. They came towards us and I immediately reverted my eyes from him to his parents. I did namaste greeting them. Then I looked at him and smiled which he gave back. He kept staring me while I looked away to control my blush.

"Ahem Ahem Jiju!" Prit brought him out from staring me with his teasing voice.

He looked away.

"Shall we go?" Prit asked again with teasing voice.

He glared Prit but spoke.

"Before going I have something interesting!" He said looking all of us.

"What?" Dp uncle asked him.

"Exchanging parents!" He said.

"Means?" Prit asked being confused.

"Simple! From now till we depart to home Janu ma and Shekhar papa will be taking responsibility of me as my parents. Ma and papa will be taking responsibility of Ragini as her parents. This will help us to get comfortable with each other" he explained us calling papa and ma as Shekhar papa and Janu ma.

I looked at him adoringly. He just accepted my parents as his ma and papa. Now it's my turn to accept his as my ma and papa too. I felt very happy with the feeling that now his parents will be mine parents too. Two mas and two Papas. More pampering hehe.

"Why are you not saying anything?" He asked looking at all being confused.

"I am ok" I said moving towards Ap ma and Dp papa smiling happily.

He grinned moving towards ma and papa.

"Chale?" Dp Papa asked caressing my hair.

I smiled and nodded. We moved towards the counter of where the shopkeeper guided us. All of us got settled. All of them made sure we both sit together.

"Before we start our ring selection I am going to give a task to you. I want to gift something to Prit. So you all think something interesting what should I gift him. I wanted to surprise him but I am not understanding what to gift him so quitted the plan of surprise and asking you some options." He told while all are looking at him without blinking their eyes. 

"What?" He asked.

"You speak this much everytime jiju? I never observed it!" Prit asked looking at him without blinking his eyes.

I chuckled. I got habitual to his non-stop talks. He is just a chatterbox.

"No today I am speaking less!" He said winking at them while we all burst out into laugh.

"Ok ok now think of what I should gift." He reminded us.

"But what's the need jiju?" Prit tried to protest.