~56~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 09

Date of Update: 09.02.2022

*****

His POV

“Babu aren’t you ready yet?” I asked as I entered our room and seeing her sitting drawing something.

I moved towards her as she didn’t respond. I bent over her and saw what she is drawing. She is drawing a Ganesh ji’s image from a reference in her phone. I smiled.

“Wifey!” I called her lovingly making sure that she doesn’t get scared as she is very much involved.

“Haan!” Responding she looked at me.

“We will get late for the first day class.” I said.

She nodded and kept the things carefully on the table and got up from the chair. She was about to go when I held her hand and pulled her towards me holding her through waist. She smiled.

“I want us to make the most cutest Ganesh ji idol.” I said.

“However he is made he always looks the cutest Mr. Maheshwari!” she said pulling my nose.

I smiled.

“I think you are correct. Just by looking at him we can feel peace. So let’s get ready and get our Ganesh ji.” I spoke.

“And yes we are making two!” she said suddenly.

“Why?” I asked frowning as I wanted both of us together to make the idol.

“We have two houses. This one and Maheshwari mansion! Remember?” She asked raising her eyebrow.

“Yes! I remember!” I hit my head with hers lightly smiling.

“Let me change and we will go then.” She said and got out of my embrace.

I nodded and she left.

****

“Mr. Malhotra what are you doing here?” She asked looking at Shivam.

“Oh my god! See who is here? The one who has been not getting time to reply atleast a message since almost a month.” Shivam taunted.

She got silent. He looked at her keenly. I sighed and held her hand.

“You won’t say right?” he shook his head and hugged her suddenly.

I left her hand letting her hug her best friend. She hugged him controlling her tears. He broke the hug and looked at her.

“Hey Monkey no. 1! It’s okay! It happens. You just need to be strong.” He spoke.

He knows! Both of us are surprised.

“How do you know?” I asked surprised.

“Well I met Ronak few days ago coincidentally. There he happened to say when I asked him why both husband and wife are adamant in not atleast replying to the message or take a call?” he sighed.