~3~

Her POV

I was standing confused when Prit spoke.

"Laksh Maheshwari?" Questioning he turned towards papa.

Papa nodded smiling.

"Still I want to talk to him" he told.

What does that mean? Still? Why did he say that?

"As you wish!" Papa said.

Prit nodded smiling. The guests got up and left bidding bye to us. But I am still in confusion. What is this 'still'? I looked at Pri questioningly. He nodded nothing. But there is some glint of happiness in his eyes. Ok now I am booked. I feel I am going to get married very soon. I sighed and went to my room.

Her POV ends.

His POV

"Whatttt?" I exclaimed in shock with wide eyes when ma papa told that I have to meet a girl tomorrow.

Confirm! I am going to get married soon. Soon in the sense very soon. Till now they saw many girls but didn't ask me to meet her. Today they asked means I am going to hooked up.

"Tomorrow morning sharp nine go to the Gadodia restaurant in the main street. Her brother will meet you. Then we will go in the evening to meet her." Ma said.

"Why can't he meet in the evening along with his sister?" I asked because what is the need to meet twice.

"He is going to take your interview." Papa said.

"What?" I asked getting doubt whether I heard correct or not.

"Yes he wants to meet you and if he thinks you are correct for his sister then his sister will meet you then marriage talks" ma said.

Wow... Great... Uff... What can I say now? Nothing! Just nothing! Because its his right to know the person with whom he is going to send his sister is correct for her or not. So let us see whether I am going to meet her or not.

****

I am waiting for her brother in the restaurant sitting near a table which is booked earlier. Not to forget my bodyguards are standing a bit far from me. I got my order of coffee. I sipped it looking my phone.

"Sir" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up to find Prit smiling at me.

"Prit? Oh so you started helping your father before hand?" I asked him.

"No... Actually I came to meet you." He said taking his seat in front of me.

"Me?" I asked confused.

"You are Laksh Maheshwari, right?" He asked me. I glared him.

"Sorry sorry, not funny. You came to meet me only. May be you didn't ask your parents about whom you are going to met." he said that's when I realised that I didn't even ask them the name of the person I have to meet.

"Now I get it. You are her brother. So Mr. Brother wants to interview his boss whether his boss is correct for his sister or not." I said smiling.

"I know about my boss professionally. I want to know about him personally. So I just wanted to meet you sir. Sorry if you feel it wrong..." He was about to continue but I interrupted him.

"It's your right Prit. I don't have any problem. You may ask me anything you want." I told him to which he smiled.

"So let's start the interview." I told him while he chuckled a bit.

"My sister is a music teacher in the Music Academy." He told me.

"Wow... That's great. Would get an amazing music to listen in future." I exclaimed.