~69~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 13.07.2022

****

Author's POV

"Janu every time I look at Lavisha I remember only our Ragini. She is just a carbon copy of our Ragini." Shekhar spoke as he played with his grand daughter.

Janaki smiled as she continued playing with Ravith.

"I have seen Laksh's childhood pictures. Ravith looks exactly same. Both of them are carbon copies of their parents." Janaki said as she is pampering her grandson.

"Trust me this is the best feeling in the world. Holding your daughter's children is the best. Ragini had given me the best happiness in my life." Shekhar said kissing Lavisha's forehead.

"Can't agree more. The feeling is so immense. The first time I took them in my arms I could understand what everybody say having grand kids mean. I promised myself to pamper them to the fullest." Janaki said smiling and staring at Ravith who is playing in her lap lovingly.

"It's Milk Time!" Ragini entered the room to take her babies.

"Princess!" Shekhar signed her to sit beside him.

He made Lavisha lay in his lap and side hugged Ragini who sat beside him.

"Thank You for these wonderful gifts!" Shekhar kissed her forehead.

Ragini smiled seeing his happiness. She could see how happy he is in his eyes.

"So now she is your favourite?" Ragini asked blinking her eyes.

"I don't want to lie. And it is an Yes!" Shekhar said looking at the cute Lavisha.

Ragini could feel herself getting happy when her father said that.

"Ma I didn't feel bad!" She said surprised of herself looking at her mother.

Her mother smiled seeing at her daughter and nodded.

"That is what mother is!" Shekhar said caressing Ragini's hair.

Ragini hugged him tight staring at her daughter.

"You stole my father princess. Yet I am happy. Trust me you will never get enough of his love!" Ragini said looking at her daughter.

Shekhar stared at his daughter lovingly. He kissed her head again. Janaki smiled at them. She can't agree more. Suddenly Lavisha started crying.

"Ma I will take Ravith after she slept." Ragini said taking Lavisha into her arms.

Janaki smiled and nodded. Ragini went with Lavisha to feed her while ShekJan got busy playing with Ravith.