~10~

His POV

Next day I went to office very early in the morning because I have an important meeting. I didn't text her even a good morning because I don't want to disturb her sleep. We spoke till late night and I know she must be still asleep. I am completely busy but her thoughts kept running in my mind. I am missing her very badly. But here the work is very important. Once I get free I am not going to waste atleast a second and I am going to talk to her. Only five minutes to meeting. I have to give presentation as this is really very important to our company and I want to look after it myself. I took my phone just to look at her before I enter into the room but my eyes caught her message. I immediately opened the message. Ten minutes ago! She is the best.

'All the best!' the text stated.

'Thank you so much wifey! You are the bestest!' I immediately replied her back showing the happiness I got just by her text.

I smiled at her photo which is my wallpaper now and went inside. The meeting started and one by one everybody is giving their presentation. It's my time I gave my presentation and I know I gave it better than what I thought. After five minutes of discussion they declared that the contract is given to our company. I can't even explain how happy I am. This is really prestigious project and also very useful for common people. This is also helpful for our business to stay in first position. I came into my cabin after signing the deal. As soon as I ordered a cup of tea and took my phone to share my happiness with my Wifey.

'Wifeyyyyyy! My meeting is a huge hit. Thank you so much for being my Luckiest charm!' I told her how she became my lucky charm.

She texted back immediately. It means she is also missing me like I am.

'I am happy hubby!' She texted back.

Hubby! Aww cute one! I loved it a lot. But let me tease her. I smirked myself and texted her.

'Hubby 🤨  Nice name!' I replied.

'You didn't like?' she asked me as if she doesn't know whether I liked it or not.

'You call me dog that also makes me feel special' I flirted.

'DOG! You want me to call you dog! Chi no it doesn't look cute!' She replied.

Wah! You are improving Wifey. I couldn't help but giggle at her reply. If she felt Dog would be cute then she would have called me that. Haha silly me.

'😂😂 It's actually an unexpected reaction.' I commented as I am still laughing at her reply.

'🙈🙈' she texted back.

Aww she looks so cute when she blush.

'Aww! You are blushing!' I commented again.

'No! Not at all!' she defended.

Haha but I know she must be blushing.

'You are not? Ok then may be my wifey is blushing not you!' I teased her. I know she is enjoying it same like me.

'And who is your wifey 😤?' she texted back trying to play along with my teasing.

'OMG! Are you a dragon? You are releasing smoke from your nose!' I texted her while I am laughing at my own stupidity.

'😂😂 Yes you are going to marry a dragon. Get ready to become ashes.' She texted back.

Stupidity is reaching peaks. I laughed at her text. But I am ready to become anything for her.

'I am ready to become anything for you My girl!' I texted her with cheesy words. I know what will be her reply.

'So cheesy!' she replied what I expected to be.