~21~

Her POV

I woke up from sleep. Its 11.00 am. I am hungry already. So I just left to freshen up in ten minutes. I took my phone and ran downstairs to have food. This hand is troubling me huh! I sat on the couch beside ma.

"Maa hungry!" I said as soon as I sat beside her.

"Let me get you food!" Ma said.

She went and brought the plate served for me. Papa came and sat beside me.

"Papa you didn't go to office?" I asked as he said he will go today.

"I was tired beta. So thought to postpone the work!" Papa said taking the plate from ma and forwarding a morsel.

I opened my mouth and he fed me.

"Here are your tablets which you have to take after breakfast... No no brunch di!" Prit said giving me a cover of medicines correcting the breakfast into brunch.

"Yes boss!" I said taking the cover from him.

Papa fed me. I had with full interest as I am very hungry.

"Today you had completely like a good girl without any tantrums. What's the matter?" Papa asked.

I pouted. I don't throw tantrums everyday. It's just when papa is feeding me only I throw them as he intentionally feeds me more.

"I am a good girl. You only feed me more everytime you feed me. So it's obvious I throw tantrums papa!" I said pouting.

He chuckled. He gave me the water glass and took the medicines from my hand. He looked at the prescription and gave me the medicines which I have to take. Ma and all are resting as everybody are tired due to engagement. His phone rang so he went to talk. I also took my phone and saw HIS message.

"Good morning wifey!" Was his message which he texted me in the morning.

And I was sleeping at that time.

"Good afternoon Hubby! Sorry I was sleeping!" I replied him.

My phone buzzed immediately. He is free it seems. I opened the message.

"Wifey! Where are you exactly in the house?" He texted me.

Hein?

"Hein? why?" I asked being confused of why is he asking me where I am in the house.

"First I asked na so you have to answer me first." He texted me back.

Stubborn! I murmured and texted him back. 

"I am in the hall. Just had brunch!" I texted.

"Now go open the main door of your house!" He texted me.

Why? I was confused again. Today he took the job to confuse me.

"Why?" I texted back.

"Stop questioning and Do what I say wifey!" He texted again.

Huh! I twisted my lips and texted him back.

"Fine 😒" I texted back showing my expression in the emoji.

I got up and went to open the door. I opened the door to see Ma, Papa and HIM. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Maaa!" I squealed happily and hugged ma.

Ma laughed and hugged me carefully. I then hugged papa too. I looked at him. He raised his eyebrow two times. I laughed shaking my head. He gave his hand to me. I held his hand and we went inside. Due to my squeal all came outside to see what happened. Hehe! Nani glared me which only I know. He sat still holding my hand. Ok so this shows he is here due to his fear of last night's nightmare. Good he came here. I will make him fine. Prit also came out and he hugged Laksh sitting beside him.