~66~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 06

Date of Update: 06.05.2022

******

His POV

“Here is your early morning coconut water Mrs. Maheshwari!” I said passing her the coconut water I got for her as she was about to go to freshen up.

She smiled and took it. She had it staring at me while I am standing there smiling at my cutie pie folding my arms to my chest. She completed having them and licked her lips making me chuckle. I just pulled her cheeks tight and joined both of our foreheads.

“Will you pick me at the academy at 3.00 p.m. or should I directly reach to hospital?” she asked as she kept her hands around my neck.

“I will drop you at academy now, then will pick you at that time, then we will go to hospital, then we will have dinner at Gadodia house, then we will come back home.” I said.

She pulled my cheeks.

“Okay Mr. Husband. Now let me go. I need to freshen up.” She said.

“Let me help!” I said kissing her cheek.

She smiled while I picked her in to my arms and moved towards the bathroom.

******

“Look these two are the babies!” Doctor said pointing at the sonography screen.

I held Ragini’s hand and kissed the back of her palm smiling at the screen. My Babies! Ragini smiled as she is assuring me through her eyes. I nodded controlling my emotions as I could feel my eyes moist. Doctor told everything is going good. All three of them are healthy. This made me even more happy. Done with hospital we reached to Gadodia house as Mrs. Maheshwari wanted to visit last night but I couldn’t take her there as I was very much tired and promised her that I will take her today. So today we are here.

“Di this is for you. I made it!” Prit said forwarding a bowl of Gulab Jamun to Ragini.

“You made it?” she asked with wide eyes.

Prit nodded smiling.

“Prit are you sure you want me to eat it? I am pregnant!” She said with doubt.

Prit frowned.

“I know I made it first time. But ma is beside me. She guided me. If you trust ma have it. Otherwise leave it!” he huffed looking away.

Ragini giggled and had some. Her eyes widened. I was looking at her curiously as I am more curious than Prit.

“It’s Yummmmmmmmm!” she dragged the word Yum.

Prit immediately looked at her grinning.

“Ma this is the best!” Ragini said teasing Prit.

Prit huffed and looked away. She got up from the couch and hugged him.