~46~

Author’s POV continues.

Prit and Shivam came back with the tents.

“Here they are!” Says Prit.

“Let’s find a place!” Laksh said.

“I have asked for a place a bit higher there. They said they will guide us. We need to wait for five minutes.” Said Prit pointing towards a bit higher place.

Soon a person comes to guide them. They follow him and start arranging the tent as guided by the person. They get settled in the tents.

RagLak are in one tent, Radhika and Rohan in one tent while the other two tents were shared by the three boys and three girls each.

“You liking it?” He asks taking her into his embrace as they are inside the tent putting their bags inside the tent before going out to enjoy with their friends.

“What if I say no?” she asks smirking.

He chuckles.

“Hmm… let’s go back!” he says.

She chuckles pulling his cheeks.

“For your information it’s me who suggested this place. Might be you had recently got effected by partial Amnesia!” she says.

He frowns his eyes while she raises her  eyebrows twice. Finally both of them laugh and hug each other.

“I already visited here along with my two stupid brothers and my two insane friends earlier.” She says as they break the hug.

He smiles.

“So now you have to tell me if you are liking it or not?” she says.

“Well… I will tell you later. It’s just the beginning of our holiday!” he says.

Ragini frowns but he shrugs his shoulders. She pouts while he shakes his head as no making a teasing face. She huffs and turns away making a fake angry face. He chuckles and back hugs her.

“You have to agree I have a valid point.” He says.

“Di, jiju you can romance at your honeymoon come out!” they heard Prit’s voice. 

“Why does he posses all the qualities which irritate me?” Laksh asks with irritated face.

Ragini giggles.

“You were saying he is your brother but brother in law… so he will show all the psycho acts he knows. It’s your mistake that you gave him that freedom.” She shrugs.

“And for your information he is the best!” says Laksh pulling her nose.

Ragini shakes her head in disbelief.

“Let’s go before my little devil sister come inside.” He says.

Ragini giggles and nods. They both are about to go out when Dwiti enters.

“Take the name of devil, the devil is here!” Whispers Laksh which makes Ragini to muffle her laugh.

“You said something bhai?” asks Dwiti frowning.

“Nope!” he says waving his hands in air.

Ragini giggles and Dwiti turns back frowning. Laksh sighs.

It’s almost evening. They enjoyed a lot since morning playing different games. It’s almost getting dark and the service team there have already started arranging campfires at different locations of different groups one after the other. RagLak and group are sitting around in a circle leaving the place for the campfire to set and gossiping. Since it has started getting very much cold everybody are covering themselves with sweaters and shawls.