~23~

Her POV

I am sitting in the hall with everyone that day evening when the door bell rang. Prit went and opened the door to see guards there. They spoke to Prit and papa. I opened my phone and texted him.

'Guards are here!' I texted him.

And as soon as the text is sent I got his reply which I didn't expected soon as he is with commissioner uncle.

'Ok!' he texted back.

I saw his reply and didn't text anything back as I know he is busy now. I got back to the conversation everybody are having. They are dividing the marriage works. Works will be starting after three days.

It's soon night. I had my dinner and went to my room. I looked at the time. He still didn't text me. Thinking he must be still with Commissioner uncle I started surfing my phone watching some scenes of Namish drooling over his cuteness. Hehehe How much I like him! He has a very cute smile. Sometimes I feel Laksh's smile resembles his smile too.

The video got end and I am getting restless of my man. Stop drooling over some actor and think about your man Ragini. I scolded myself and opened the whatsapp again texting him.

'Still at hospital?' I texted.

As soon as the message is sent it is shown seen. Finally we can speak.

'No! Just Reached home!' he texted back.

'Had dinner?' I texted back.

'No wifey! Not in a mood!' he texted back.

I frowned and just clicked on the video call option not thinking anything as in the first text itself I felt he is not okay.

"What happened?" I asked as soon as I saw his face through the call.

"He is dead!" He said sighing sadly.

"And we got nothing as a clue!" He continued.

Okay so he is worried about the things but how can he skip his food. And I will not let you skip your food hubby. So I decided to play something and spoke to him.

"Laksh! Everything will be fine. Don't worry!" I consoled me.

He just nodded slowly. He needs to divert his mind.

"Mr. Laksh get up from the bed NOW!" I ordered him suddenly.

He looked at me surprised and confused. I signed him to do. He stood up from bed.

"Show me the house na!" I said making a puppy face.

He looked at me in disbelief. But I ignored him. The only motive of mine now is to divert him and make him eat his food. He started showing his/our soon to be room.

"I am going to get that forehead kiss photograph of ours and place it here!" He said showing the big empty wall in the room.

"Why that particular one?" I asked surprised as he is particularly mentioning about that picture.

"It is that one memory of us that showed how much you trust me! I want to cherish it every minute of our life!"  He said looking into my eyes.

I couldn't help but smile brightly. I think I got which photo I have to place in my photos collection. I will also keept that only.

"Now show me kitchen na. I want to know how the kitchen is there." I asked him starting to play my role.

"Why so hurry? I am going in a flow no?" He asked.

Flow? Who wants your flow Mr.? My main aim is to make you eat.

"Mr. I love cooking and I will obviously think about kitchen!" I said rolling my eyes.