~57~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 17

Date of Update: 17.02.2022

*****

Her POV

I am here in our room’s balcony waiting eagerly to say one of the biggest news of my life to my husband. I already informed Anu ma and Dp papa who were as happy as me. But only his happiness can double my happiness. I heard the horn of the car and looked down to see him getting down the car. My excitement went away like it never existed. He looked so tired and not just tiredness but there is a lot of disappointment in his face. It’s not the first time he has came home like this disappointed from office. This is the third time in these three weeks. One day every week in these three weeks he has come home same. Today he looked devastated. I entered inside the room to see him enter the room. I just moved towards him and took his bag from his hand. He held my hand before I could go from there. I looked at him while he cupped my face. He kept staring my face cupping my face while I held his hand looking into his eyes.

“Would you get me a cup of coffee till I get changed?” he asked after staring me for almost five minutes.

I nodded smiling. He left me and went to change. I moved towards kitchen. I am waiting for the milk to boil when ma entered the kitchen.

“Laksh returned bacha?” Ma asked.

I nodded.

“Did you tell him the news?” Ma asked excited.

I sighed and shook my head as no.

“He is not fine ma.” I said.

Ma frowned.

“You think this contract too?” ma asked.

I nodded sadly. She sighed.

“Ma please talk to him na. He would feel better. He needs you now.” I pleaded.

Ma nodded.

“You do one thing go ask your papa also to come to your room. I will take this coffee to him.” Ma said.

I nodded and went to call papa. I told him about Laksh. He told he will speak to him and we both walked towards our room.

“Ma why are you standing here?” I asked confused as she stood at the entrance not going inside.

“Because he doesn’t need just me, but he needs all three of us.” Ma said.

I looked at her surprised and she nodded yes. Papa caressed my hair making me look at him and he nodded. I nodded at them and opened the door. Ma entered the room and exactly at that time he came out of the washroom after changing.

“Ma!” he called ma surprised.

Ma moved towards him while Papa and me followed her. She held his hand and led him to couch. She made him sit on the couch and sat beside him. She signed papa and he sat on the other side of Laksh. I stood there. Ma looked at me and signed me to sit beside her. I nodded and sat there. Ma passed his coffee to him which he took trying hard to smile. Papa caressed his hair as Laksh sipped his coffee.