~50~

Namaskaram 🙏

Happy Deepavali Everyone 💥💥💥

*****

His POV

I woke up as I got disturbed due to sunrays. I caressed the other side of the bed looking that side longingly. I Miss her so much. It’s been just twenty days. There are TEN more days. We had a great time in the week which we went for honeymoon. After we returned I fell sick due to climate changes. She couldn’t even meet me as she is not allowed to come here. I missed her badly. Thankfully I got recovered in just two days and immediately met her. We both spent whole day without any disturbances. Now it’s been two days again we didn’t meet as I was getting late in office and very much tired.

My phone beeped so I turned to it. I was about to take my phone but something caught my attention. ‘A STICK NOTE'. I took it and read.

“Rise and Shine Birthday Boy! Happy First Birthday with me. Get ready to have one of the beautiful days of your life.” I smiled reading it.

She wished me last night and now she had planned this for me. I Love You wifey!

“I know you will be confessing your love for me in your brain. I Love You too Mr. Husband! Now it’s time for action. Get down the bed and take ten… wait no… seven steps straight.” She stated the other side of the note.

I did as ordered my wifey. I got myself in front of the wardrobe which has ‘A STICK NOTE' again.

“OPEN ME :)” it had.

I shook my head and opened the door. Another ‘STICK NOTE' but it is stick to a gift box. I took the note and read.

“Birthday dress for my Handsome Birthday Boy!” it stated.

I smiled and opened it. I looked at the beautiful plain shirt and pants which are formals. I looked at the small chit that is in the gift box.

“You will wear this today even if you don’t like it. For me pleasseeee!” is written on the chit.