~40~

Her POV

I came out of washroom after changing into a comfortable night salwar and moved towards the dressing table.

“Wifey!” I heard him calling me.

I turned towards him raising my eyebrow. He signed me to come near to him. I moved towards him when he held my hand and pulled me making me fall on his lap. He immediately clasped his hands around me pulling me hugging me protectively.

“I missed you!” he whispered.

I smiled hugging him back. It’s Saturday. Even though it’s holiday he was busy with his work since morning. Finally just before the dinner he completed his work.

“Like always, you didn’t miss me!” he stated pouting not getting my reply.

I chuckled and pulled his cheeks tight.

“Why are you so cute Mr. Husband?” I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders twitching his lips. I chuckled and kissed his forehead lovingly. He smiled softly at me.

“Let’s go to bed.” He said.

I nodded. He left me and we both laid on the bed. He took me into his embrace and started playing with my hair while I was just staring his calm face.

“Laksh!” I called him.

“Hmm!” he hummed moving his gaze from my hair to my eyes.

“I was thinking…” I was interrupted by him.

“You were thinking? You shouldn’t think no when I am beside you. Your concentration should be only on me no.” he said whining.

“Lakshhhh!” I whined.

He chuckled.

“Okay tell me what were you thinking?” he said pulling my cheek.

I huffed but then spoke.

“I was thinking to go to temple tomorrow. Both of us.” I said.

“Okay we will go.” He said getting back to my hair again.

“Before breakfast!” I added.

“What? But why?” He asked immediately looking with big eyes.

“Because I want to!” I said shrugging my shoulders.

He pouted. I giggled but then made a pleading face. He huffed and nodded.

“So you will wake up early. Won’t you?” I asked.

He huffed and nodded. I smiled. He twisted his lips which made me giggle. He pouted. I smiled and kissed his forehead moving close to him. He grinned. He pulled me close and started patting my head. I smiled and closed my eyes and slowly drifted into sleep.

Her POV ends

His POV

When I opened my eyes the next morning as usual I didn’t get to see her anywhere. This has become routine now from three days. This girl gets missing in the morning. Since it’s Sunday it is a holiday for walk as well. But where did my girl go? When I was thinking I heard the door lock sound. I turned to see madam coming out of the bathroom wiping her hair with towel. I could feel my lips as usual curving up into smile.

“Ahemm!” I acted clearing my throat.

She looked above towards me.

“Laksh! Good you woke up. I was about to wake you. Get fresh fast. We should leave.” She said hurrying herself towards the dressing table.