~9~

Her POV

Today afternoon we are going to shopping. I am excited to meet him again. We will have more time to speak today though it is not alone. But the main thing is today I will be with aunty and uncle more time as we all will be together. It will definitely help me to know how they are as a family.

Now I am making Aloo paranthas along with his favourite Dal. Ma has instructed me how to make them and I did everything according to her instructions. All the work done. I packed everything in a box and got it out of the kitchen. As soon as I stepped out of the kitchen I dropped the box seeing the news in the television. Listening to the sound papa who was watching came towards me. I lost my senses. I could feel tears flowing from my eyes. I am just standing there without any moment. Papa is shaking me but only person that is coming in my mind is HE.

He got attacked in the morning once again. Slowly I bursted into cry and hugged papa.

"Shhh... Princess Princess calm down. He is fine. I spoke to him. Please calm down. Calm down. Please." Papa consoled me.

"I want to see him please." I pleaded papa with teary eyes.

The news itself took away my breath. What if something happens to him. How will I live? Just in the span of few days we both got connected. Connected through our souls. Ma brought water and made me drink.

"Not now Princess. Ap ji and Dp ji don't know about the attack. He asked to keep it secret and made sure it doesn't reach them. You can meet him in the afternoon. Please control." Papa consoled me.

Dp uncle! He was already a heart patient. What happens if he gets to know? I held my head.

"Princess speak to him." Papa said giving me his phone.

I just held the phone near my ear.

"Hey wifey! I am fine. Don't worry." He spoke through phone.

I started sobbing even more listening him.

"Hey wifey! Calm down. Please don't cry. Please." He tried to console me but I cried more hugging ma.

They all are trying to console me but I am not able to remove the thought that what will happen to me if something happens to him? Will I able to live without him? The thought itself made me shiver. I cried more while he kept trying to console me through phone as papa kept it on speaker mode.

"Ok enough! I am coming there. May be that would make you fine." He spoke.

I still kept crying in ma's embrace. Both ma and papa are also teary eyed looking my condition. Papa cut the call and after sometime he came along with Prit. He rushed towards me and sat beside me as ma moved from there. I am just looking down with tears flowing. Prit sat on the otherside of me. Laksh held my hand and rubbed it consoling me.

"Now stop worrying. I am all fine in front of you sitting beside you holding your hand." He said consoling me.

I just nodded still not looking at anybody.

"Please wifey stop crying. I feel like crying too. Please." He once again consoled.

My heart is still beating fast. All are looking at me patiently waiting for me to stop crying. I slowly composed myself and calmed down. I could feel relaxed only after seeing him fit and fine in front of me. He is still holding my hand.

"I am sorry to bother you. You need to come in the middle of your work." I told sorry for worrying him still looking down.

"Hey wifey! Look at me." He asked me to look at him.