~15~

His POV

I reached home only to see the house filled with my many favourite people. Dadi, dadu, chachi, chachu, Mayank bhai and Nupur bhabhi. Finally after months we all are together. Dadi, Dadu doesn't want to leave their village and farming so they always stayed in our village. Chachu's family stay in Mumbai due to his own business. Dadi dadu don't want papa and chachu let their dreams and stay in village so they let them do whatever they want. But I miss them all sometimes alot. I went to dadi and sat beside her hugging her.

"Finally my babu got ready to get married." Dadi stated.

I chuckled.

"The thing that is reducing my guilt dadi!" Said bhabhi with guilt.

I sighed and got up from my place. I went and sat beside her. I kept my hands around her shoulder.

"You were not responsible for it Bhabhi!" I said consoling her.

"She did betrayed you Lucky! She is my sister that doesn't mean I will not accept her mistakes!" She said with guilt.

"Bhabhi that's over. Even I am over it. Now see I have got a really amazing life partner. If that would not happen I would have missed this girl. See the positive side in this!" I said consoling her.

"Amazing!" Bhai said teasing.

I looked at him immediately.

"Positive side Nupur! Amazing life partner!" He said again teasing.

Ok now I am gone. I was about to escape but bhabhi held my hand and bhai sat beside me holding me tight preventing me from going. Then started their teasing session. Arey yaar wasn't it less that our friends teased there now everybody here also started. I sat there holding my head and let them do whatever they want because I don't want to miss spending time with them.

"Bass bass Nupur beta let him go now. Bechara became all red due to continuous blushing." Chachi said making everyone laugh at me again.

"I am happy for you Lucky!" Bhabhi said hugging me.

I smiled at her. Finally they let me go and I just layed on the bed staring the ceiling thinking about my Wifey!

His POV ends

Her POV

It is the day where I am going to be officially his. It's the day of our engagement. All are busy in works including him except me. He is looking himself about all the security works as Dp papa asked him to look after it himself. The only thing that I am not liking is we are not able to have any special moments because of this security reasons. Hope we get the culprit soon and My hubby gets freedom.

I am sitting here in my room all bored. I went to kitchen earlier just to fill my jug and Ma started screaming at me for not resting and stressing myself. She is concerned about how will I look in my engagement if I stress myself. Seriously! Getting water from the kitchen is stressing. I really don't know about this. I looked at the 'hi' I sent to him about half an hour ago which he didn't even see. I pouted and switched on songs to listen them. Atleast they are helping from not getting bored.

I was listening them happily humming when I got his text. I felt happy and opened only to see 'Sorry I am busy. We will talk later. You take rest.' Ahhh! I hate this word rest. Maaa... Please somebody save me from this boredom. That's when Aarushi entered my room.

"Aaru I love you yaar! Where were you from morning?" I asked lightly hitting her.

She pouted and started telling her problems which she faced from morning to reach here by now due to her boss. Finally there is someone to accompany me.