~17~

Her POV

He came back to me after talking to phone.

"Chale?" He asked looking at me.

I looked at him with nervousness. He forwarded his hand and assured me through his eyes. I don't know why that gesture of his always calms me. I slowly placed my hand on his still staring into his eyes.

"A small discomfort you will press my hand and I will bring you out of there in the next second!" He said looking directly into my eyes.

Those words just melted me and I smiled brightly nodding an yes. We both moved towards the area where media are present. As soon as we entered into the room the whole media started clicking pictures. We both stood in the middle where all the mics have been placed.

They asked few questions like about it is arranged marriage or love marriage and many more. He answered everything making sure I don't get uncomfortable in anyway. I was holding his hand very tight. I swear it must had made his blood jam in his hand. But still he never complained. He let me hold his hand. I was still nervous. He suddenly started wiping my face with a kerchief that is when I realised I am actually sweating. I kept staring him lovingly. He didn't bothered about the surrounding and just showed how much I matter to him. That made me feel very overwhelming.

I heard the media asking us to pose for some pictures. He looked me I was just looking at him continuously from the time we reached this place. His smile is something that is letting me stand here even in the nervousness.

"You want to?" He asked me.

How can I deny? These are some beautiful moments which we need to capture. I smiled lightly and nodded. He kept his hand slowly around my waist pulling me near to him. I felt a different sensation in my stomach. I immediately looked down and I know my cheeks must have become red due to the blush.

"Sorry!" He whispered.

I immediately looked at him confused. Why is he sorry for?

"For?" I whispered back.

"If I am making you uncomfortable by holding this way!" He said genuinely looking straight into my eyes.

This man is something. He has every damn right on me but still he wants to know whether I am comfortable with him or not. I am very lucky to get him. I smiled brightly at him and shook my head. His face also broke into a bright smile as soon as I shook my head as no.

"It is only giving me the feeling of being safe." I whispered telling him how safe I am feeling in his arms.

His eyes showed lots of proudness. I understood how my words effect him. We both fell in an eyelock drowning in eachother's eyes which got disturbed by one of the media persons. We both looked away smiling brightly. He spoke to media one last time while I was looking down remembering our moment. It was one of the beautiful moments which we ever had. We left from there. He didn't leave my hand the whole time we were in the media interview. As soon as we moved back I relaxed like I was never nervous. We moved towards the room where previously we did puja to see ma and Anu ma there. Ma called Prit asking about the arrangements for our entry. After few minutes Prit came.

"You both need to go up stairs. I will come and tell remaining. Go wait in the upstairs." He said and went without letting us ask anything.

He looked at me. I shrugged my shoudlers as even I have no idea.

"Let's wait!" He said.

We both went upstairs. I was looking around the room. Its pretty good. After two minutes Prit came running. He is panting and sweating. This boy is stressing as if he is giving another exam. I don't know how to make him understand and not to stress. From three days he is running around the things like the world is going to end.