~26~

His POV

My girl is still talking and giggling while I am just listening to her smiling. Just few minutes ago she looked so lifeless and now back to my cutiepie avatar. I saw a little ice cream near her lips. This girl is really a baby. I took my hand near her lips and slowly wiped it away. She looked into my eyes and we both fell in an eyelock. Those eyes in which I can drown forgetting all the world. We both kept looking into each other’s eyes when my phone rang. I immediately looked away. She did the same eating her ice cream. I looked at the phone and it is from Papa.

“Hello Papa!” I said taking the call.

“Laksh where are you guys? It’s getting late!” Papa asked and told about the time.

I looked at the watch. It’s been almost an hour.

“We will be there in five minutes Papa!” I said and cut the call after listening his 'ok'.

“Wifey! Let’s go!” I said forwarding my hand to her.

She gave her hand to me and I kept my other hand around her waist. She looked at the hand and at me. I just smiled. She smiled back and walked with my help. We reached near Shivam who is still in his thoughts.

“Let’s Go!” I said flatly.

He nodded and walked beside us.

“Is it paining a lot Wifey?” I asked to confirm.

If it is paining heavily we can go to hospital.

“Not much Hubby. I will be fine if I apply some pain killer.” She said smiling assuring me.

“Pakka?” I asked again.

“Lock kardo!” she said giggling.

I chuckled hearing her. From the corner of my eyes without my knowledge I saw Shivam. He is smiling. Okay! Now I am sure something has happened to him. I think he has hit his head some where.

We took the lift to reach the floor. All the time I have seen is he is smiling at us. I have never seen him smiling in my presence. This is the first time I am seeing this. First of all I am very angry on this guy for making my wifey terrible but this boy's actions are making me confused. He himself is giving us space to speak. As if it wasn’t less confusing he is even smiling that too at us. I don’t understand what happened to him so suddenly.

We reached the floor and moved towards others. Ragini left my hand and moved slowly towards Shekhar papa. He looked at her and a smile came on his lips. She hugged him tight. He looked at me and I assured him through my eyes. He nodded his head understanding that now she is alright. Janu ma also smiled looking at me.

“So tell me what is my role here?” I said with excitement rubbing my palms together.

“It’s not just for you but also for Ragini. You both have to select Ragini’s sarees. We had completed our shopping already.” Ma stated.

“So wifey ready?” I asked looking at her.

She nodded with smile. We also got settled. We were about to select but Shivam spoke suddenly.

“Uncle aunty. I need to leave. You guys carry on.” He said suddenly.

I frowned and looked at him. He just waved to Ragini giving me a look he went taking blessings from both mas and papas. He didn’t even let Janu ma speak. Bhai gave a 'finally' look while I glared him. He ignored me.

“What happened to him suddenly?” Janu ma asked looking at Ragini.

She just shrugged.

“He might got some work Janu. Chalo let’s get back to work” Shekhar papa said.

A Knot ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara