~51~

Namaskaram 🙏

Sorry for the late guys

Sorry for the late guys... Was busy with exams.

****

Her POV

I opened my eyes feeling his lips on my forehead. He looked at me lovingly as I opened my eyes.

“Good Morning Wifey!” he said.

“Good Morning Husband!” I said and hugged him tight.

He hugged me back.

“Should we go freshen up ourselves.” He whispered.

“No!” I said lazily.

“But we need to go to hospital.” he said.

“It’s in the evening!” I said cuddling more.

My whole body is sticking to his body and I still want to go close to him.

“I mishheddd youuu!” I said like a baby moving a little up, putting my hands around his neck and putting my face in the crook of his neck.

His hands are around my waist. He suddenly pulled me making me lay completely on him.

“I missed you more!” he whispered back.

Suddenly I felt myself sobbing.

“Hey wifey!” concerned he tried to break the hug but I didn’t let him and continued sobbing.

He sat along with me in his embrace and kept caressing my hair. I sobbed for few minutes and calmed down.

“What happened Wifey?” he asked concerned not breaking the hug once I calmed down.

I moved slowly a bit back and looked at his face which is showing all the worry for me. I wiped my tears and spoke.

“Wait… let me sit properly.” I said like a baby and got up.

He looked at me confused while I put my legs on either sides of him, sat on his lap putting my legs around his waist and hugged him tight through his neck by putting my head again in the crook of his neck. He hugged me back tight just like me.

“Now tell me what’s bothering you?” he asked softly.

“I don’t want to stay away from you anymore. I can’t stay away.” I said sniffing again.

I don’t know why today I am feeling very low.

“Babu just ten more days. And in that three days I won’t be here in Mumbai only. So just bare for ten days. Just ten days.” He said caressing my hair and spoke to me like I am baby.

I looked at him with teary eyes.

“Where are you going leaving me?” I asked.

“I need to go to Indore. I have a meeting there.” He said wiping my tears.